ForumsThe Tavernwhen you get off armorgames and dont get back on for a long time

33 4300
Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

well i made this to see how long anyone has been away and just got back on because i was gone for im guessing 1-2 months and some stuff changed so to sum it up i just wanna see how long you were off and then finaly came back

• 33 Replies
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

3 months. missed MrDayCee becoming a mod. missed 12 pages of the relationship thread. missed the change to the new armor games. so yeah.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

1-2 days. Ya, I am pretty much on everyday. I don't miss anything that is going on.

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

missed 12 pages of the relationship thread. missed the change to the new armor games. so yeah.

yeah thats what happened 2 me
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

missed 12 pages of the relationship thread

Oh no. What would I ever do if that happened to me? I might... wait -- that wouldn't change anything for me. The longest I've beeng gone.... about 4 days.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I was gone for 6 months. Nobody noticed. :P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I was gone for 6 months. Nobody noticed. :P

Better than mine...before I got back on a few month ago I was gone for well over a year and went unnoticed XD
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I came about the end of October, maybe? I'm not too sure, before that I'd say it had been at least a year since I was properly active on AG.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup will normally leave for about a week every two months or so, because of trips or lost power.... other then that he is on every day, although he might not post showing that he is.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I'm gone for months at a time. I just can't rekindle the fire I had for AG a few years ago, but I think I'm semi-active again. I'm so out of the loop that I'll probably never be fully-active again, but who knows?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I haven't not been on for a day since..... I don't even know. I practically am on here everyday.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

I have periodic evasions from the community, but I still play games everyday.

Yeah I'm a nerd.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I was on a hiatus for about 6-8 months within the time of 2011-2012. I didn't really miss much though.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

I haven't missed more than a day or two. When I do, it's usually from homework or a power outage.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Have been off for up to a year, most of the time, it's a month or so. Like the recent one.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I am here every day, I just find nothing to do most of the time. So even when it seems I am gone, I'm here, watching, waiting, naked of course.....

Showing 1-15 of 33