ForumsThe Tavernwhen you get off armorgames and dont get back on for a long time

33 4305
Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

well i made this to see how long anyone has been away and just got back on because i was gone for im guessing 1-2 months and some stuff changed so to sum it up i just wanna see how long you were off and then finaly came back

• 33 Replies
173 posts
Nomad

Half a year... Minecraft, oh why?

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Like 2-3 weeks, a few people noticed. And i know very well that i will disappear again after 2-3 weeks. Because when it comes to school. You need to do alot of stuff: fighting for your reputation in the class, homework, school itself, talking with real friends on skype. Soo yeah, when its school, im here like a half of time. Being gone, coming back, being gone, coming back. So meeh.

-Jeff

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

Well the longest I've been off of armor games would probably be 2 weeks when I was visiting my granparents. It's going to happen again in the spring but I'll be sure not to tell anyone so I can see how people react to me being gone.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I took a hiatus about a year and a half ago until a year ago. Try to figure that one out.

Sometimes I like to lurk a lot, which I can tell when people start to give me lower scores in the "How Important is the User Above You?" thread.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

well from like 7am-4pm im off everyday weekends im gone all saturday because im at my moms so i cant come here much then but all in all the longest ive been gone from ag is about a couple of weeks yes that was when the password glitch locked me out of my warrior account so thats why i made this acount

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I missed like 4 hours of AG one time. *schudders* Never again will I miss that much.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

I was on hiatus for basically half a year, among other hiatuses (hiati?). Now I'm a little more active for the sake of the poetry contest. It does seem after every hiatus I miss a new modship (Freakenstein, MRWalker82, and MrDayCee).

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I am here every day, I just find nothing to do most of the time. So even when it seems I am gone, I'm here, watching, waiting, naked of course.....

Perverse as always Skater....
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I took a hiatus about a year and a half ago until a year ago. Try to figure that one out.

I got it! You were gone for half a year ^-^

I missed like 4 hours of AG one time. *schudders* Never again will I miss that much.

How did you survive??
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This is a little off topic but has anyone else noticed that Ernie has gone silent on the forums for awhile?

How did you survive??

I went to a strange parallel universe called Outside.
Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

yeah usualy not on between the hours of 6am and 3pm but today i wasnt doing much wich is the same as some other days

How did you survive??

I went to a strange parallel universe called Outside.

lol that funny im in that parallel universe about 2-3 time a day you should get to know it better its really fun
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

you should get to know it better its really fun

I'm never going there again the fresh air almost killed me.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

This is a little off topic but has anyone else noticed that Ernie has gone silent on the forums for awhile?

I've noticed...but it has only been a few days and he isn't a mod..so we shouldn't start freaking out yet. I give it until the end of this tuesday before I frantically comment on his profile
Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

you should get to know it better its really fun

I'm never going there again the fresh air almost killed me

hhmm the what about the sun did that hurt at al
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It burned my arm off.