Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

2012 Apocalypse Not? Not.

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 10:16pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

Nibiru exists.

right...

if you havn't see the planet yet how can you name it?
if nibiru exists then planet "shoppingisexpensive" also exists.

btw here is a video that i hope will help you to stop believing it.

2. How can you be sure this is the entire calender? Maybe they didn't have anymore room.

they have about 7 bigger cycles then the bhakum cycle. and it is about the end of the 13th bhakum cycle while there are 20. there are plenty more cycles to come. at this point they were only halfway. there was enough more room.

This was not the first mention of Nibiru. The first mention of Nibiru is in Ancient Sumerian Texts. So research it.

i  doubt that the ancient Sumerian people just lied about Nibiru and The Annunaki just to annoy people in the future.

so you believe every ancient prediction and/or story and/or myth and/or religion and/or whatever els they did. is right?

maybe whit nibiru they meant what we call the moon.
or are the talking about the planet being 5 light years away or whatever and somehow they could have seen it?
sorry but this whole nibiru thing is just bollocks.

The "Star Wars" space defense system will protect us.

we can't stop meteors or comets or anything the falls from space. period.
there are prototypes that theoretically might stop them. but for now we can't puch them off course yet.

Past D-Days:

what about the 400+ (if not more) in the last 2012 year.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 4:15am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

119 posts

I agree with the entire post. There is no huge detection of the world ending on 2012, and all those conspiracy theories are fake and their makers should indeed be put in an insane asylum lol.

Cheers! Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 11:32am

navysealmike

navysealmike

7 posts

So because a bunch of ancient people had a story about "aliens" it automatically makes it true and real? So if Oprah told everyone her real name was imblackandproud and she's from planet bum****egypt it automatically makes it truthful? dafuq?

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 5:24pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,530 posts

right...

if you havn't see the planet yet how can you name it?
if nibiru exists then planet "shoppingisexpensive" also exists

I didn't name it. It's in ancient Sumerian texts.

so you believe every ancient prediction and/or story and/or myth and/or religion and/or whatever els they did. is right?

No, No, No, and No. I just don't see any reason why they would make up stories.

Guys I told you I don't believe it will smash into Earth. Also I don't believe the Planet X bullcrap. Anyway you obviously haven't researched Annunaki very well. I mean it says they "came from the stars" and they also picture a specific star system.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 5:31pm

KentyBK

KentyBK

555 posts

I didn't name it. It's in ancient Sumerian texts.

Guys I told you I don't believe it will smash into Earth. Also I don't believe the Planet X bullcrap. Anyway you obviously haven't researched Annunaki very well. I mean it says they "came from the stars" and they also picture a specific star system.

In other words, Zeus is real. There's no reason why they would make up stories about the greek pantheon otherwise, right?

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 5:36pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,530 posts

In other words, Zeus is real. There's no reason why they would make up stories about the greek pantheon otherwise, right?

I believe that they believe what they wrote. That doesn't necessarily make it true. But they aren't lying.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 7:31pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,691 posts

Knight

I believe that they believe what they wrote. That doesn't necessarily make it true. But they aren't lying.

An how does that not apply to what you're saying?

Also something to consider.
Anunnaki

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 7:45pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,691 posts

Knight

Also something to consider.
Anunnaki

To further add to this you don't have to take that sites word for it. Here is a site showing you how to look up what is really being said by the Sumerians for your self.
http://sitchiniswrong.com/anunnaki/anunnaki.htm

Here is the site they are showing you how to use.
http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/et … renc=gcirc

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 9:59pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,483 posts

Fake... How would 2012 be real? It's just another theory... And it's not gonna happen. Same thing with Y2K...

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 11:50pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,691 posts

Knight

Same thing with Y2K...

I knew a kid who climbed up a power line with bolt cutters and cut the power to a whole block right as it turned 2000.

Of course he was probably lucky he did fry himself in the process.