Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

2012 Apocalypse Not? Not.

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 11:21pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

102 posts

im going to lol when nothing happens

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 11:32am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

The Mayans: Predict the end of the world thousands of years before the said end, fail to see the Spanish coming.
You know, this:
http://sexyarchaeology.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/spanish-conquest.jpg
If it does end, which is highly doubtful, who cares. Can't stop it.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 3:54pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

The Mayans: Predict the end of the world thousands of years before the said end, fail to see the Spanish coming.

the mayans never made a prediction about anything.
kinda stupid to bring in the spanish.
especially because the spanish didn't kill the mayans. they (partly unknowing) killed the aztec and incas but not the mayans.

the mayans died out in the 6th century (small groups still exist today) while the spanish arrived in 16th century.
the cause of death of the mayans is unknown. but a wide believe is that was a long drought period.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 12:41pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

he mayans never made a prediction about anything.
kinda stupid to bring in the spanish.
especially because the spanish didn't kill the mayans. they (partly unknowing) killed the aztec and incas but not the mayans.

the mayans died out in the 6th century (small groups still exist today) while the spanish arrived in 16th century.
the cause of death of the mayans is unknown. but a wide believe is that was a long drought period.

They may have not seen their end, but they still failed to see the men who wear metal and take over lands.

2012 explained:
http://ginormasource.com/humor/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/mayan-calendar-2012-world-ends.jpg

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 3:04pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

Recommended film; Apocalypto directed by Mel Gibson. South America before the Spanish.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 4:21pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

They may have not seen their end, but they still failed to see the men who wear metal and take over lands.

plz. read...
they made no prediction about anything. ANYTHING
also didn't the spanish kill the mayans.
the spanish never even had any contact whit the mayans.

2012 explained:

false again.
the calendar has 3 larger cycles as the cycle this "doomsday" is about. (the bak'tuns cycle)
and will keep goining untill the year 41,341,049,999,999,999,999,999,994,879

dunno where you got it from but i posted this site like 50 times on the forum already. and you should look over it.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 1:06am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

You do, of course, realize that I do not believe any claim of Doomsday? I've read that site before, shockingly enough, so how about you stop fighting people who believe the same thing as you and instead illude false claims?

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 3:28am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,277 posts

Apocalypto

Slightly incorrect as Cortez arrives at the very end.

@Masterforger, I recall posting that same pic on a different thread, don't remember what it was called however.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 6:13am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

You do, of course, realize that I do not believe any claim of Doomsday? I've read that site before, shockingly enough, so how about you stop fighting people who believe the same thing as you

i know, but i just want to point out that your claims of why it's not true are not right.
those reasons you post are just as false as the doomsday prediction itself.

i mean spanish killed the mayans?
no way, they were atleast 1000 year to late.
your posts have absolute no respect for the mayans.
but remember it are not the mayans that came up whit this doomsday idea. it are hoaxers and scammers who did. so why do you attack the mayans? they did nothing wrong.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 11:34am

xeano321

xeano321

2,598 posts

Knight

false again.
the calendar has 3 larger cycles as the cycle this "doomsday" is about. (the bak'tuns cycle)
and will keep goining untill the year 41,341,049,999,999,999,999,999,994,879

Really? He was only making a joke. The comic is not to be interpreted as factual.