Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

2012 Apocalypse Not? Not.

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 12:06pm

navysealmike

navysealmike

7 posts

Why two people? Why not ten? I like ten...

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 12:12pm

navysealmike

navysealmike

7 posts

I'm going to lol in Heaven when the 2 people left are guys.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 3:27pm

MalKeshar

MalKeshar

116 posts

If the Apocalypse happens, it happens.  However, I, being a Christian, follow what the Bible says.  The Bible says that we know not when the end of the world will happen.  In Revalations, last book of the Bible, it says even Jesus doesn't know when He will return.  Only God knows.  So if Jesus doesn't even know, how are we, stupid humans, suppose to be able to figure it out!?  Let what will happen, happen.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 10:23am

Daffy15

Daffy15

3 posts

Well you forgot a biiig .. paragraph

Well problems with Climat.. I saw a scientic documentary about it.

So it would all start with big heat and basicaly it is true , because its getting every year so much warmer i was shocked when i saw washington at 38o C

this summer start and basicaly next step is Big freeze and maybe its not started yet , but in Europe we had snow in  October and in fact global warming may happen after many centuries .

Another story is about all these earthquakes and moving plates its possible that world may change poles and land would move very fastly in few minutes . Antarctida would be in Ecvator , Europe in Trops and Africa in Antarctidas place changing would totally wreck all world

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 2:39pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,090 posts

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 6:06pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

"A rotational pole shift, or geographic pole shift is a change in the axis of rotation of the earth.rnSuch a shift would take a huge amount of force on the Earth. On our page about Patrick Geryl we discuss the amount of energy required to move just the core of the earth. Here we are talking about moving the entire axis of rotation of the earth, which would require as much energy as it would take to bring earth to a stop, and then start her rotating in the opposite directionrnrnWe’re talking about a massive collision with another large body that has a different axis of rotation so that the combined angular momentum is different. This would be a planet killer, and would probably require an object the size of Mars or better. But, where is it? Where is this force going to come from?"

even if somehow a miracolous force does change the direction of earths rotation in a sudden jolt, inertia will do us.
for example:-
a car crash at 60 km/h is hardly fatal but shakes a man pretty much even if he did not hit any thing.
If a pla crashes, even if blast or debris have not hit a person inside it, his insides will still turn to jelly due to inertia.
now imagine earth that is rotating at 1669.8 km/h  on equator  suddenly stop and moving the other way, very few things(if any) will survive this.
even if some living thing avoids debris etc, inertia will do it.
Possibly onle unicellular form of life will survive.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 6:54pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,090 posts

a car crash at 60 km/h is hardly fatal but shakes a man pretty much even if he did not hit any thing.

car crash whitout hitting anything? =S

If a pla crashes, even if blast or debris have not hit a person inside it, his insides will still turn to jelly

car crash of 130m km/h usually does this 2. (if i understand it right, not sure)

even if some living thing avoids debris etc

everyone and everything will instantly fall whit 3339,8 km/h one way.
i think whit loads of luck that some people will have, they survive.
birds and such will sure survive. so being in the air  is your best option.
lets rent a balloon. ^^

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:37pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

car crash whitout hitting anything? =S

I meant the passenger does not bang his head etc.

car crash of 130m km/h usually does this 2. (if i understand it right, not sure)

this depends how your car crashed.
If you go in a barrel roll you will be very lucky if you walk out with your insides at their places

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 8:49pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,090 posts

this depends how your car crashed.

not really. on impact you insides gets such a shock that parts will rip open and you die from (inside) blood lose.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 10:34pm

harrybob141

harrybob141

1 post

This is so stupid there will not be an apocalypse end of story.