Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 179)

Posted May 11, '14 at 2:57am

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,332 posts

I always end up eating Orville. I don't know why. It's not like it's cheaper or anything.

Posted May 21, '14 at 6:23pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Orville Redenbacher ~ 6
Pop Secret ~ 1

Orville wins. Next battle:

Oreo
http://sweets.seriouseats.com/images/20110719-oreo-taste-test-oreos.jpg

vs.

Chips Ahoy
http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/MIKELL/chips.jpg

I realize that they are both made by Nabisco, but it wouldn't be much of a battle to put Nabisco up against itself.

Posted May 21, '14 at 6:27pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,525 posts

Easy... never was a fan of oreos, but cookies with chocolate chips... yummy, so my vote goes to: Chips Ahoy

... and now i want some... ****ed...

Posted May 22, '14 at 9:25pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,332 posts

Oreos, because Chips Ahoy tastes terrible and it's really dry. Plus, Oreos come in about sixty-zillion new flavors. But the real reason is CHIPS AHOY COMES IN ROOT BEER FLAVOR
I FREAKING HATE ROOT BEER

Posted May 23, '14 at 4:49am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

You can't beat an Oreo. It's just not physically possible. Those things are more addictive than any drug ever invented.

Plus, Oreos come in about sixty-zillion new flavors.

Chips Ahoy has quite a few flavors up its sleeve as well, but Oreo's flavors tend to be more adventurous, while Chips Ahoy's tend to stay mostly within the boundaries of candy and chocolate. As a result, Oreos have made countless appearances in certain threads regarding bizarre food flavors, whereas Chips Ahoy, thanks to @StormWalker, will be making its first official MBFF appearance shortly.

Posted May 24, '14 at 4:33pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,646 posts

Knight

Oreos. Sorry Chips Ahoy, but Oreos are just too good.

Posted May 24, '14 at 4:54pm

09philj

09philj

1,787 posts

Oreos. Because of the fact that there is always fun to be had trying to eat each layer without disturbing their integrity.

Posted May 24, '14 at 5:42pm

Omegap12

Omegap12

1,237 posts

Oreos. Totally and utterly.
There the best thing ever. I mean, a load of nice creamy cream, smashed in between 2 chocolate cookies?
Who would like them?

Posted May 26, '14 at 3:43pm

apldeap123

apldeap123

879 posts

Oreo. Because my mom can bake a better chocolate chip cookie, not Chips Ahoy. Case closed.

Posted May 26, '14 at 6:08pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,095 posts

Oreos, because no other cookie can match the raw power of a double-stuff package of Oreos.

~~~Darth Caedus

Reply to Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 179)

You must be logged in to post a reply!