Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 179)

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 10:58pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,883 posts

Nike. I love there shoes. Also, there athletic shirts, shorts ex. I'm a tennis player, and all my shirts are Nike but 1. I really don't wear much of there athletic shoes while playing tennis. Those I would say k-Swiss, head, ex. Nike isn't too great there. But style wise I'd say Nike.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 11:25pm

tegan190

tegan190

805 posts

I vote Adidas.

Although I have a pair of the Nike free runners that I really like, the prices are insane. Nike SB shoes are apparently the best skate shoes, I think it's all mental, but really Nike $95 for some skate shoes that last a month if you skate them everyday?

Besides the price, there's also the undeniable fact that Nike uses sweatshops all over the world to produce their shoes for almost nothing. Then they turn around and sell them for huge profit at children's expense. I haven't done any research on Adidas, who knows maybe they use sweatshops too.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 12:15am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,501 posts

Oh yeah... I forgot to tell Daleks but this round ends on the 13th. KEEP VOTING!!! :D

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 1:22am

Suicide_Machine

Suicide_Machine

4 posts

Its a tie for me. I like Nike's style but they don't seem to be very durable for me; While Adidas has great durability but not as big as style in my opinion.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 3:42am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,716 posts

Meh...I'm not into shoes. I just go to the store, pick out a pair of shoes I like..and leave (yeah...tis be right...I don't pay!)..but I'll have to go Nike. Cuz it means victory..so its gotta win

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 4:12am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,243 posts

Knight

Nike, I guess. I use both, but meh. Same, just happened to have more Nike stuff.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 4:13am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,243 posts

Knight

Nike, I guess. I use both, but meh. Same, just happened to have more Nike stuff.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 4:15am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

Adiddas for shoes.
Nike for clothes.

Which is more important? Shoes or clothes? So, my vote is for Nike.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 4:17am

rayoflight3

rayoflight3

440 posts

Nike. The logo is more aesthetic to me, so I tend to like their apparel more. I have products from both brands though, except for sports shoes, which are exclusively Nike.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 1:17pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,422 posts

I prefer nike but I don't really buy either of their stuff I just prefer the nike logo to adidas

Reply to Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 179)

You must be logged in to post a reply!