Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 176)

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 5:49pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,922 posts

Never been to a White Castle, heard lots about them, but never been to one. So my vote is Wendy's

~ManlyMan

Posted Jan 8, '14 at 1:20am

Reton8

Reton8

2,629 posts

- White Castle = Delicious burgers, but special White Castle gas the next day.

Wendy's = Jr. bacon cheeseburger, but is the bacon made out of sawdust?

- White Castle = What I Crave (they say).

Wendy's = It's better than fast food... It's Wendy's (according to Google.)

- White Castle = Expensive, order always comes to $20 or more, sliders are gone within seconds :[. Why did I buy the clam strips?
Food is made fresh, which means it takes longer and I will suffer more third degree burns inside my mouth.

Wendy's = Less expensive, quicker meal times, but is the meat patty sawdust?

- White Castle = Appearance, pretends to be clean with all white stuff, secretly dirty. Wash hands after going there.

Wendy's = Appearance, goes for the brown hues. Inside of restaurant is depressing, but at least they're truthful about their dirt. Still, wash your hands after going there.

- White Castle = You will feel out of place ordering food there if it isn't after 2am on weeknights.

Wendy's = Oops, I thought the sign said McDonalds, do you guys have any sawdust, I mean burgers?

Overall:
My vote is for White Castle. I don't order it often, but they make the food fresh and it usually tastes very good.

Posted Jan 10, '14 at 1:23pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,562 posts

Knight

Wendy's wins 13-5.
-

In dapros absence, he requested that I post the next battle.
~

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0e/Costco_Wholesale.svg/500px-Costco_Wholesale.svg.png

Vs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/Sams_Club.svg/500px-Sams_Club.svg.png
~

Ends in five-six days.

Posted Jan 10, '14 at 2:23pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Sams club is that a gentlemans club? Well its what it sounds like.

Either way I have actually heard of costco so I guess by default that makes my vote go for them.

Posted Jan 10, '14 at 2:36pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Sam's club by far.. Well not really but I used to go there all the time instead of Costco..

The funny thing is that here they have PriceSmart which is basically Costco but overseas.. and I love it. But out of nostalgia... Sam's Club.

Posted Jan 10, '14 at 2:40pm

IceClaw247

IceClaw247

673 posts

Gah I don't know any of these American brands, going to go with costco though as I have heard the name before. I have no idea what it is though.

Posted Jan 12, '14 at 11:39am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,401 posts

Sam's Club, never heard of costco.

Posted Jan 13, '14 at 5:56pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,893 posts

Costco, I've never been to a Sam's Club before.

Posted Jan 13, '14 at 6:05pm

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

2,036 posts

Costco, even though I've never been to both of them and I haven't heard of the latter.

Posted Jan 13, '14 at 7:09pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

887 posts

I didn't even know about Sam's Club until a few years ago, but I go to Costco all the time. Costco

Reply to Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 176)

You must be logged in to post a reply!