Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 181)

Posted Apr 24, '14 at 7:57pm

69_69_69

69_69_69

151 posts

I like Chipotle Mexican Grill better. I love Mexican taco salad thingies.

Posted Apr 25, '14 at 5:02pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,419 posts

Knight

Chipotle makes some of the best burritos around. They're in my top 5 for sure.

Taco Bell makes some of the worst burritos. How do you screw up a flour tortilla? It's not an easy feat, but Taco Bell found a way to make them taste like dried clay. And what is with their obsession with ground beef? That doesn't belong in a burrito.

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 5:20am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

Chipotle is my favorite burrito place. they always make your burrito perfect every time. I used to go to taco bell all the time but when i stopped smoking you-know-what I realized how much taco bell actually sucks.. lol. chipotle ftw!

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 12:05pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,997 posts

I have to vote for Taco Bell. I really have never been to a Chipotle, even though I've heard they're supposed to be more "authentic." My opinion may change in the future, but as of now my vote is for Taco Bell.

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 1:13pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,792 posts

Knight

My vote will be exactly like Dapros. Haven't been to Chipotle, so I have to vote for Taco Bell.

Posted Apr 26, '14 at 6:43pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,836 posts

Chipotle, why? Better taste!

Posted Apr 27, '14 at 7:31pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,340 posts

I shall vote in favor of Chipotle, one of the burrito gods that sits atop Mount Burritolympus, along with Rubio and Bajafresh.

Chipotle makes some of the best burritos around.

This.

Taco Bell makes some of the worst burritos.

Also this.

My advice to those of you who have never been to Chipotle: Go to Chipotle. You will understand why the only people who voted against it are the people who have never been there.

Posted May 1, '14 at 4:21pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Chipotle ~ 5
Taco Bell ~ 2

Chipotle wins. Next battle:

http://www.mobilehotspot.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/motorola-logo.jpg

vs.

http://blog.laptopmag.com/wpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/samsung-logo-big.jpg

Posted May 1, '14 at 11:28pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,419 posts

Knight

Motorola. I've had Motorola phones. I've never had a Samsung phone. That's the entire basis of my vote.

Posted May 2, '14 at 10:18pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,340 posts

I have to vote for Motorola for the same reason. I've only had 2 phones in my lifetime, and both of them were made by Motorola. They must be a pretty good phone manufacturer, as they both lasted at least 3 years--the first one would probably still work had I never upgraded to a newer one and gotten rid of the old one.

Reply to Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 181)

You must be logged in to post a reply!