Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 176)

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 3:24am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Microsoft is easier and cheaper to use, and their products aren't too bad.
Apple has a good range of products iPhone, iPod, iPad ect and all of them are fairly decent just a bit expensive.
If I was to go on quality, I'd probably pick Apple but for general use Microsoft is probably better.
So, guess I'll go with Microsoft.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 7:29am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

I would definitely go with apple. Apple just seems like the rising company that can do no wrong to me. Apple definitely wins on movile devices. I'd say Microsoft might have better computers except they don't have antivorus software already added. Microsoft wins for gaming, but ├╝beralles Apfel ist besser.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 8:21am

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

413 posts

Microsoft. Easier to use, not ludicrously expensive.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 8:57am

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Killersup is saddened to say that he has never used a apple product. He hears that they can be really good if done well, but Killersup has used Microsoft all of his life. One point for Microsoft.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 11:04am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,901 posts

For my vote... I must go Microsoft. They have more variety of computers and game consoles... What they DO need is some phone and mobile devices ;P

But no hate to Apple. I have an iPod... It's awesome ^^

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 11:09am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,901 posts

Okay... =) Here's the standings as they go...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MICROSOFT-8
vs
APPLE-2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though the score looks grim for Apple it's anyone's games! Thanks for your turnout again guys :)
KEEP VOTING! =D

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 3:56pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,562 posts

Knight

Microsoft. No need to explain.

I'm a diehard Windows fan.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 4:36pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

I can understand where most people are coming from when they say windows is easier. When I first started using a mac it was very frusturating but now that I'm used to it I find it weird how other people struggle. Kind of a double standard.

Apple as a product/brand. (iPod, iPhone, iPad)

Microsoft for gaming. (Xbox and PC)

Apple for everyday use and no viruses.

Apple +1

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 5:40pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

Computer wise Microsoft is much better. It's just easier to use and most people have grown up with them. But if you go to non-computer Apple just can't be beat. iPhone's have millions of uses, you can't ague with that. 

It seems the most people are going with the computer side of things so I vote Microsoft.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 1:09pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,901 posts

So here's the votes as they stand currently:
MICROSOFT-10
vs
APPLE-3

It seems everyone is voting for computers and gaming systems (even me)
Peculiar... o.O BUT KEEP VOTING GUYS!! The round ends on Wednesday!

Reply to Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 176)

You must be logged in to post a reply!