Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Brands (Currrent battle: pg. 172)

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 11:42pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Not even sure what these are I think they American internet providers?

They're US phone companies.

Posted Sep 28, '13 at 9:21pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I don't use either of these but I will still pick one.

Verizon.

Posted Sep 30, '13 at 12:05pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

When you say it will end in exactly five days, do you mean you will actually end it at 12:16 AM (EST time zone) on October 2nd, or do you mean as exact as possible assuming the latest you'll be on? Or do you mean the thread will end in five days approximately? Or that the world will end in five days? Furthermore, do you mean days as in five of the twenty four hour intervals that we commonly call a "day", or by day you mean during daylight? Also, by saying that "Ends in exactly five days" you are also implying that, whatever is ending, might not end after the five day time period, but it might end WITHIN the five day time period, with which it would technically be ambiguous. Furthermore, when you say "five" of these days, do you include business days or just standard days of the Gregorian calendar? I mean, I'm ASSUMING you're using the Gregorian calendar as the principle for this statement, no? Please clarify your statement, and I quote, "Ends in exactly five days."

*Ahem* This ladies and gentleman, is called lack of common sense. (Duh, the world is ending in exactly five days from my last post? Don't believe me? Just ask me.)

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 1:11pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,121 posts

I have verizon for mobile and AT&T for home because Verizon has better cell coverage. And that's it. Outside of that, Verizon is a pathetic, money-grubbing sack of idiots that are incredibly unhelpful, never return help requests and send incompetent people to do ground work. They turned getting WiFi for our home into an international ordeal that took months of work to get, and it ended up not working.

AT&T installed ground cable to our house for FREE and helped us set up WiFi.

Okay I'm done.

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 3:38pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,786 posts

I vote for AT&T. I like the circle. :P

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 11:39am

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

Verizon wins 9-3... You guys are weird.
-

Next round,

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a0/Ford_Motor_Company_Logo.svg/500px-Ford_Motor_Company_Logo.svg.png

Vs

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/ba/Chevypnglogo.png
-
Ends in five days.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 12:15pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,786 posts

Ford. Their cars seem cooler.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 12:06am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Ford. My dad has a new Flex and it's really cool and has lots of technology in it ^^

Chevy... Never driven in one before :P

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 12:21am

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

Ford. Just because.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 3:02am

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

192 posts

Gonna be the rebel. Chevy

Reply to Battle of the Brands (Currrent battle: pg. 172)

You must be logged in to post a reply!