Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 179)

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 3:51pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,066 posts

As in, "must be another darned American product", rather than Aquafresh being an American product.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 6:47pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,688 posts

Okay, rule change: You can vote aquafresh if you want.

Okay, I vote Aquafresh. Mmm, sparkle fun flavored toothpaste...

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 7:38pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Colgate again as most people are saying I have never seen crest in the uk and tbh we seem to have colgate a lot in my house.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 8:26pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,782 posts

Colgate, northing more to say.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 11:09pm

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

Neither, because I don't brush. Nah, just kidding.

Colgate, because its what I always get.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 11:49pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I've apparently been buying Crest for the past year. I had to walk out to my bathroom to see what brand I use. I guess their logo seemed interesting to me one day so I decided to pick it up.

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 11:03am

xeano321

xeano321

2,598 posts

Knight

Sorry guys, I got so busy with work and school I had to forget my responsibilities for a short while, as well as give everyone a break from BOTB. But now, that break is over!
-
Who cares who one the last battle? I'm not going to count, but I believe it was a tie.
-
Next battle,

Windows XP
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/25/Microsoft_Windows_XP_logo_and_wordmark.svg/500px-Microsoft_Windows_XP_logo_and_wordmark.svg.png

Vs.

Windows 7
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cf/Windows_7_logo_and_wordmark.svg/500px-Windows_7_logo_and_wordmark.svg.png

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 5:07pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Windows XP release date: October 25, 2001.
Windows 7 release date: October 22, 2009.

You're comparing two different operating systems that are 8 years apart from each other. I understand that XP is much more stable, which is good, but you can't really compare it to 7. Windows 7 is faster, stronger, and is ultimately better. The only reason outside of stability that I see is valid is the interface. But I personally prefer Windows 7's interface.

Though I've never been much of a fan of Windows anyway.

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 6:13pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I think 7 is pretty much perfect for me don't have any problems other then it always asking me if I want to change my theme to enchance performance in games even though I always click no and dont ask me again.

Xp is still good just not as fast and doesn't have as many features but it is a lot older so I can't complain.

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 6:46pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,110 posts

Window 7 'cuz firefox.

Reply to Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 179)

You must be logged in to post a reply!