Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 181)

Posted May 1, '13 at 7:23am

partydevil

partydevil

5,130 posts

But may want to wait with these guys still discussing?

nha we wont change our point of view. thats obvious already.
let's get it over with. =)

Posted May 1, '13 at 7:34am

Mikebsp458

Mikebsp458

3 posts

Personally, Microsoft. To be honest, i know that Apple is better but i just cant get used to it, and i think the price is just rubbish

Posted May 1, '13 at 10:38am

partydevil

partydevil

5,130 posts

Personally, Microsoft. To be honest, i know that Apple is better but i just cant get used to it, and i think the price is just rubbish

doing your own battle i c? xD

Posted May 1, '13 at 12:27pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

Wrong question bud.

Posted May 1, '13 at 3:47pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,789 posts

Knight

Please do the now battle instead of the first battle.

Posted May 1, '13 at 5:58pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

we all make jokes about hitler and nazi's.... no?
doesn't make my pics less true tho.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtLJmUv262-NjhextDLd3G41iBbMCowgDvkNbPdXsvLkWcRqia

Posted May 2, '13 at 12:48pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,037 posts

Knight

Okay, I'll try another crack at BOTB. These are two worldwide companies, and they aren't even from the US, so no complaining about American stuff.

Firstly however, I need to give the previous round results:

Firefox: 9

Chrome: 9

What's this? A tie? Whoah... (Some of you didn't seem like you were voting, but I didn't want to misinterpret and offend someone, so I declare this as tied.)

Our next contestants are in the toy market:

Playmobil:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Playmobil_logo.svg/500px-Playmobil_logo.svg.png

Vs.

Lego:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/24/LEGO_logo.svg/500px-LEGO_logo.svg.png

Round ends on May 7th, 2013 at 1:00pm.

Posted May 2, '13 at 1:10pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,130 posts

LEGO!!!

after you builded once what was on the pics. you could use the pieces to build anything you want.
playmobil you could only make what was on the pics. =/

Posted May 2, '13 at 4:19pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,759 posts

"When you upload or otherwise submit content to our Services

I feel like that is the very important part of that quote.
Even if they did try to steal my property..with the wording there, I'd just state that where I uploaded my music wasn't a Service of theirs, but of another company. Their product (not service) was merely a vehicle for me to be able to do so.

-----

Lego..because I have no effing clue what Playmobile is..and it sounds, frankly, stupid

Posted May 2, '13 at 4:45pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

4,748 posts

I haven't really figured out why people like LEGO so much. It's impossible to build anything other than the picture and have it still look good, and whenever I even touch LEGO, it just falls apart. Playmobile isn't all that great either, but I used to play with it when I was younger. I vote Playmobile.

Reply to Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 181)

You must be logged in to post a reply!