ForumsThe TavernAddictinggames and nickelodeon

8 9607
Gunnar123abc
Gunnar123abc
1 posts
Nomad

When I get very bored of my actual bought games i go to armor games and also addictinggames. I have noticed though that addicting games seems to have changed quite a lot, as in, it seems to be made for mobile devices now and also has a lot of marketing for nickelodeon.

When did this change happen? Will it last forever? I hate the new layout, and I do hate nickelodeon! :P
(PS, I always found Armor games to have better games ; ) ))

• 8 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

For over a year (or maybe about a year) now. Once Nickelodeon/MTV/Viacom gets a hold of a game website, they're going to (eventually) turn it into a money machine.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Well I remember that a few years ago nickelodeon had a thing with them, it was a show about the most addicting games and people were to vote for which was their favorite. So basically they've been doing deals with them for quite awhile.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Nick took over Addictinggames a few years ago. I want to say about 3 maybe 4. Yep. They just are trying to squeeze money out of it.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

My little brother had a tantrum when he saw the new addictinggames layout. He kept saying nickelodeon "bought out" addictinggames, but the truth is nickelodeon has always endorsed addictinggames, and that's partly why it's gotten so big. Nickelodeon advertises addictinggames, addictinggames advertises nickelodeon. It's sort of a win-win. But i noticed how the nickelodeon logo was spelled in big letters right by addictinggames, and i knew that nickelodeon was taking control of addictinggames.

Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

wow....i hope something like that never happens to AG

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

wow....i hope something like that never happens to AG

Don't worry, that's not likely to happen, we have kind overlords here at armor games.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

News just in, AG has been bought out by disney and is now changing the layout. The last stand game is now being renamed to the last princess, the action section will be replaced with dress up games, the shooting section will be replaced by GIRLS ONLY and the site name is now "Disney game".

Look out for the new Krin game "Sonny with a chance" with new updated graphics to match the site.

Disney games: Earn disney points to spend on new dresses to update your in game characters in the new DMMO games such as "Dress zone" "Swords and Dresses" and much much more.

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

News just in, AG has been bought out by disney and is now changing the layout. The last stand game is now being renamed to the last princess, the action section will be replaced with dress up games, the shooting section will be replaced by GIRLS ONLY and the site name is now "Disney game".

Look out for the new Krin game "Sonny with a chance" with new updated graphics to match the site.

Disney games: Earn disney points to spend on new dresses to update your in game characters in the new DMMO games such as "Dress zone" "Swords and Dresses" and much much more

I DIED when i read that. at first of fear, then of laughter.
Showing 1-8 of 8