[Answered] Spiral Knights won't play

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 10:40pm

jinhobyun

jinhobyun

10 posts

How come I can play it on stream??
and some ppl are saying they fixed it somehow i wanna fix it too dammit
can i atleast get my id?? idk my actualy SP account since i always log in with my AG account

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 4:21am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,238 posts

uhh yea i did but they not really helping much....

Did you give them time to respond before saying they aren't helping much?

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 7:11am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,821 posts

@ mudzimu : It is exactly what the error message states... the connection to the game server failed and you simply have to wait and retry to get it up again. ArmorGames can not fix this as the servers are run by the developers of the game themselves, not by ArmorGames who is merely hosting this game, ok? =)

@ jinhobyun : People are not saying they fixed it, they haven't... as I stated before, all I did was wait... refresh... try to login again... and I got through and was able to play. That's all one can do right now. ;)

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 3:47pm

mudzimu

mudzimu

12 posts

ok, i know it cant be a armor games problem because when i do to spiral knights homepage i see that also.also i waited long enough because it been like this for like 10 days now.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 3:48pm

mudzimu

mudzimu

12 posts

o and did u see this same message like this and it work?
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at www.spiralknights.com Port 80

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 3:42am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,821 posts

Yes, I got the same message when attempting to play the game... after waiting a bit, I retried and it loaded normally. So it's a matter of connection stability, nothing else. Just to be sure, have you tried clearing your cache and switching browser as well? =)

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 3:47pm

mudzimu

mudzimu

12 posts

ok i see if this work this the only website it do it on tho.(and spiral knights website alway)

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 3:57pm

mudzimu

mudzimu

12 posts

also u know how to make connection stability?

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 6:58pm

jinhobyun

jinhobyun

10 posts

I'm still having issues!!! ahhhh wanna play anytime soon

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 7:01pm

jinhobyun

jinhobyun

10 posts

I'm using Chrome and IE... both doesn't work for me
any suggestion on diff browsers