ForumsPopular MediaCLASSIC ROCK RULES

18 5751
LlamaMan
LlamaMan
14 posts
Nomad

Classic rock is no doubt the best music ever. Talk about your favorite bands, best concerts, upcoming tours...anything related to classic rock!

• 18 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

well i wouldnt say classic rock is the best, well define classic rock. you mean queen classic rock or whitesnake classic rock.

i guess it was kinda cool seeing vanhelen here in colorado. and dreamtheater and mega death are going on tour. but thats not really classic rock now is it lol

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

yea i love classic rock such as ac/dc and queen and i hate rap...classic rock is so fun to hear and watch because every conbcert they do something crazy (especialy ac/dc)

Hippyonfire
Hippyonfire
34 posts
Nomad

i agree acdc rule and rap is shat

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Yep ACDC is pretty good but Guns N Roses rules all

potheadmike345
potheadmike345
7 posts
Nomad

most all is good but ratt acdc all old music is good if you ask some one that day thay will tell you how it was drugs + money that is it i love all oldis so hit me up to fine some one you like or look in for i have pandora an its the best to get you can find music you never new was here hit it up doyou know rush or ozzy throw down hate breed and all others

potheadmike345
potheadmike345
7 posts
Nomad

sorr i did not know that caps way not good so help me to all that loves rock

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

If by "classic rock" you mean guns n roses, and johnny cash, then yes classic rock is the best.

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

yes, classic powns rap in the nuts!

Marshmellow20
Marshmellow20
49 posts
Nomad

Some of it is cool some of it sucks!!!

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Linkin Park rocks

CorruptLupine
CorruptLupine
38 posts
Nomad

But they're not really Classic Rock, are they?

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

I agree, classic rock is definetly my favorite type of music, especially with all this new-age crap being released.

lexm4
lexm4
5 posts
Nomad

yea i definetly agree with you on that 1, favs= led zepplin, ac-dc, gun n roses,aerosmith,the doors-the who

Jtheninja
Jtheninja
19 posts
Nomad

I absolutely love classic rock

Mammon
Mammon
63 posts
Nomad

I love classic rock, it is great to listen to some of the very original music of that time. Nowadays, talent is a rare find in our societies modern 'music', if I can even call it that.

Showing 1-15 of 18