Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 2:56pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,721 posts

Happy thanksgiving to all!

You didn't think I'd let you have thanksgiving without some sort of torture did you? There's no way we could ever let such a tragedy go unremembered.

Can't wait 'til dinner, haven't eaten much today to make sure I'm as hungry as I can be without be in agony.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 3:26pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

522 posts

Happy thanksgiving! I love mashed potatoes and gravy. I like going to my grandma's house on Thanksgiving. She lives out in the country and i play in her field and drive the tractor and mess around with my cousins.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 3:28pm

landmaster2000

landmaster2000

125 posts

Happy Thanksgiving :3 Cannot wait for stuffing aaaaand. MASHED POTATOES GOING INTO MY MOUTH CONTINUALLY. And family. That's nice too.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 4:17pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,020 posts

Merry Thanksgiving to all!

I'm not a fan of Thanksgiving...each sunday my immediate family gets together for dinner (only immediate family for Thanksgiving as well) and I'm not that big of a fan of the food

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 4:23pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,493 posts

aaaaand. MASHED POTATOES GOING INTO MY MOUTH CONTINUALLY

Yeaaaaa buddyyyyy :) That what it's about bro xD

I'm not that big of a fan of the food

Not even ONEE thing? Not even pie? Or mashed potatoes? Or Turkey? ;P

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 4:39pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

It's the only one where you get to do nothing and eat more than what is socially acceptable.

What is not love?

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 4:41pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

*What is not to love

As for my favorite food, I usually just eat anything. Turkey is of course the best part though.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 4:43pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,020 posts

Not even ONEE thing? Not even pie? Or mashed potatoes? Or Turkey? ;P

Don't get me wrong...I very much enjoy those three...but I don't get excited over 'em like other people do

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 4:59pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,493 posts

Don't get me wrong...I very much enjoy those three...but I don't get excited over 'em like other people do

Oh i see ^^ And well i only get excited because i only have them at Thanksgiving lol ^^

Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!

You must be logged in to post a reply!