ForumsSupport Forumsomewhere to publicise things?

3 1634
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

shouldn't we create something to publicise our profile,lets say we have something interesting to show other gamers?

somewhere in the forum would be great,becuz i want other people to check out my profile

http://armorgames.com/user/shermzx

i know i'm spamming.but i seriously think we need somewhere to write total rubbish,unlike the tavern where locking of thread are common,maybe a place which allows people to post things but it award no points?
so spamming will be of no use,and locking of threads will only be when people put up obscene materials

• 3 Replies
jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Makes sense, I myself, along with most people might enjoy this 'spammerland' type place. As long as no post count is rewarded I would be fine with it, I've seen these in a couple different places before and It's fun being able to spam there when it's so contradicted in every other place on the site. As long as people don't use it for obscene material, I think it may work. Kind of similar to the 'No harm - no foul' thing. 'No post count/points - nothing wrong'

(And by the way this has been suggested before, I'm pretty sure)

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Yes this has been suggested before I will give you the link if I find. $)

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

this has been suggeste many time b4, but u probably cant find those post, spammerland can take up a lot of space tho,0 points forum

Showing 1-3 of 3