ForumsThe TavernFrance or Espana

8 2145
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

my dad can beat up your dad, but you don't see me bragging about it. He has 3 mansions and a flying car. where should we go for vacation?

• 8 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm so confused...your question has nothing to do with the statements made before it...and what does your question even mean?

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Well, Spain, I guess. French people are all pretty snotty and a bit too proud. Plus mimes are weird.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

For some reason I keep seeing Espana as Epona.

Spain sounds better to me than France, but why ask me, it is your vacation.

~~~Darth Caedus

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

For some reason I keep seeing Espana as Epona.

Me, too! Epona is the best horse ever!.... Even though I don't like horses that much....
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Me, too! Epona is the best horse ever!.... Even though I don't like horses that much....

Next time I play twilight princess, I will name my character bill, and my horse bob.

~~~Darth Caedus
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

Spain, don't torture yourself on what you might call "vacation" if you're going to go on vacation go just about anywhere but France.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Next time I play twilight princess, I will name my character bill, and my horse bob.

I prefer Oot and Skyward Sword. Fighting with the actual techniques is a lot of fun.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I prefer Oot and Skyward Sword. Fighting with the actual techniques is a lot of fun.
I might try Skyward Sword, but unless i get some points and it is available i will not be playing OoT (no n64, just wii). So far I have only tried Twilight Princess.

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 1-8 of 8