Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

How do you define a Zombie?

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 1:34am

Jumpper

Jumpper

153 posts

the uncontrollable urge to eat flesh

Yes I agree with that part but here is what I think a zombie is.

A zombie is an undead human who has

the uncontrollable urge to eat flesh

and can (depending on what your beliefs are) be split into two categories. category one is the viral zombie: these zombies are an infection by touching your blood or getting into your system some how. the second is a demon zombie: these are not infectious but are just the dead being risen from the dead by devils. they will consume flesh and go on a rampage killing everybody in there path. the only way this could happen is if a person let there body be taken by the spirit after death.

this is what I think a zombie can be.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 7:28am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

119 posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie
… dia's
definition of a zombie.

Now, why is Africa there?

Don't blame me. Blame Wikipedia.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 8:32am

bigjacob

bigjacob

456 posts

I know the general definition is coming back from the dead, but also for me when they're infected into a zombie like state of mind.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 3:28pm

zeus999

zeus999

34 posts

why has no one mentioned shooting them in the head i mean that's the most important detail.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 5:13pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

College students...mindless zombies...

One who's brain has caved into a outside force that forces the human to have un-human characteristics. Really, Killersup thinks that one of the effects of the virus is super-envy. Envy that they will never again have the ability to have fun,that they lost the game of life. They wish to be completely human once again, but they envy the alive so much that they hate them. So they choose to make the living suffer the same fate as them.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 2:41pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 7:14pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

xAyjAy, this is more of what the individual user thinks, their opinion. Not really what the wiki says... :P

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 7:36pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

a half dead brain eating blob of flesh

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 8:18pm

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

I think that a zombie was originally a corpse reanimated by voodoo, and now is a reanimated corpse with the hunger for human flesh whose bite turns the bitten into a zombie.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 10:06am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,871 posts

Knight

Zombies for me are corpses animated by voodoo or other mumbo jumbo sinister dark magic. I don't consider many of the ''zombie'' flicks today about zombies. More are just about people driven to the intelligence level of a carrot, paired with the violence and rage of a hormonal Predator.

Or simply, human rabies. They're alive, but mad, bad and dangerous. Is your dog with rabies a zombie? No.

I would say corpses reanimated by diseases can to a certain extent be classified as zombies tjough.

Reply to How do you define a Zombie?

You must be logged in to post a reply!