ForumsThe TavernWhat the heck is wrong with oranges?

26 4172
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm back with a new fruit topic, now to start the questions.

Why are oranges orange? Why is their name the color? Why do they have little holes in them? Why are they called oranges why not yellows? Why is orange juice seen in every cereal commercial?

If I can think of more questions I'll put them on.

• 26 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I can answer one...
Oranges arent called yellows because they are orange... Makes a lotta sense to me ^^

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

oranges are orange because if they were not orange they wouldent be called oranges they are called orange because they are orange they have holes in them becaue the peels taste horrible they are called oranges because they orange their not called yellows because their not yellow because orange juice is famus

Nebepicusthefirst
Nebepicusthefirst
1 posts
Nomad

Absolutly nuthin is wrong with oarnges.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@pokemonrocks126

You are making NOO sense lol...

Also, I don't see orange juice in every cereal commercial xP

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

sorry should of wrote that better

q1 oranges are orange because if they were not orange they wouldent be called oranges q2 they are called orange because they are orange q3 they have holes in them becaue the peels taste horrible q4 they are called oranges because they orange q4and a half their not called yellows because their not yellow q5because orange juice is famus

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

I would like to answer his last question.

Orang juice is in every cereal commercial. because it is part for a well balanced diet.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

NOOOOO!!!! NOT ANOTHER FRUIT THREAD!!!!

Why are oranges orange? Why is their name the color? Why do they have little holes in them? Why are they called oranges why not yellows? Why is orange juice seen in every cereal commercial?
God made them orange. That question has always bugged me. Maybe uncreative ancient people. Because they're orange. Orange juice goes good with cereal. Its tangyness contrasts the milk's creaminess.
Orang juice is in every cereal commercial. because it is part for a well balanced diet.
Oh yeah, that too. Health and whatnot.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

It's a fruit. I think you're looking into it too much.

Some people probably saw the fruit and called it orange. After deciding it was an orange it was the only object they could find that was orange so they decided the colour was going to be called orange to match the fruit.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's a fruit. I think you're looking into it too much.

Well I like to ask fruit questions, in the past I've already asked about pineapples and coconuts, it's just how I roll.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Jesus, ok what the heck is wrong with you? Why do you hate fruit? You racist *******!
Nothing is wrong with oranges.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The color is named after the fruit. Do a little research.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Jesus, ok what the heck is wrong with you? Why do you hate fruit? You racist *******!
Nothing is wrong with oranges.

I'm not saying their terrible that's just the title who said I didn't like them?

I'm too lazy to do research. Besides I like hearing the opinions of ArmorGames users.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

They're oranges because they're orange. They don't really have holes. They're more like pores... Orange Juice is in cereal commercials because it's refreshing and a bright color, symbolizing a better way to start the day. Plus, orange juice is awesome!

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I'm too lazy to do research. Besides I like hearing the opinions of ArmorGames users.

Has anyone else noticed that mods REALLY like to be buttholes nowadays?
ogreman
ogreman
2 posts
Nomad

oranges just merely suck, especially after annoying orange came out

Showing 1-15 of 26