Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Mario Kart Superiority

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 7:35pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

429 posts

What do you think was the best version of Mario Kart? One of the originals, the modern ones, something not even thought of yet?

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 11:07am

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

Mario Kart Wii. I was a pro in it, like seriously. My Time Trials were int he top 50 of the world.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 11:44am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,278 posts

@zonic
Hellz yes... On mushroom gorge I got 1:59... Mario Kart Wii is Definetly the best one...

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 8:11pm

erthkwake

erthkwake

36 posts

I haven't played the Wii version, but the DS version was classic.

The GBA version was awesome in a unique way too.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 8:16pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Killersup spent a crap load of time playing the fifth addition. It was really good, then Killersup got his hands on the 7th addition. Both are great!

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 8:18pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Mariokart Wii definitely gets the addicting award. Holy crap, I played that for so many hours. Whenever my friends and I played, I had to try to remember to 'forget' a lot of my tricks so as to not be a complete jerk while playing, lol. I think I placed pretty highly in one of the competition thingymajiggs - I can't remember which one, though. It was probably a year or more ago by now.

Mariokart 64 takes the classic award, though. That game was awesome. It was also addicting, though it didn't have much re-playability when you finished. It's still fun to play with friends once in a while, though.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 3:20am

Parsat

Parsat

1,810 posts

DoubleDash for me. Felt the most solid (Wii feels very floaty to me), and really expanded 64 well.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 3:43pm

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

Hellz yes... On mushroom gorge I got 1:59... Mario Kart Wii is Definetly the best one...

I got 50 seconds with glitch and 1:52 without.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 4:56pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

429 posts

The Wii version and the original DS version were great. I like how many different tracks there were on the Wii version.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 4:44am

Gogotank

Gogotank

87 posts

The nintendo 3DS version (Mario kart 7) is the best

Reply to Mario Kart Superiority

You must be logged in to post a reply!