ForumsGamesMario Kart Superiority

12 3481
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

What do you think was the best version of Mario Kart? One of the originals, the modern ones, something not even thought of yet?

• 12 Replies
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Mario Kart Wii. I was a pro in it, like seriously. My Time Trials were int he top 50 of the world.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@zonic
Hellz yes... On mushroom gorge I got 1:59... Mario Kart Wii is Definetly the best one...

erthkwake
erthkwake
37 posts
Nomad

I haven't played the Wii version, but the DS version was classic.

The GBA version was awesome in a unique way too.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup spent a crap load of time playing the fifth addition. It was really good, then Killersup got his hands on the 7th addition. Both are great!

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

DoubleDash for me. Felt the most solid (Wii feels very floaty to me), and really expanded 64 well.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Hellz yes... On mushroom gorge I got 1:59... Mario Kart Wii is Definetly the best one...
I got 50 seconds with glitch and 1:52 without.
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

The Wii version and the original DS version were great. I like how many different tracks there were on the Wii version.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

The nintendo 3DS version (Mario kart 7) is the best

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I've played like 1200 hours on Mario Kart 7, so it's my favorite.
But I also really like GBA version.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I grew up with Double Dash on the Gamecube. I've played a few of the others and they just don't do it for me the way Double Dash did.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Mariokart Wii definitely gets the addicting award. Holy crap, I played that for so many hours. Whenever my friends and I played, I had to try to remember to 'forget' a lot of my tricks so as to not be a complete jerk while playing, lol. I think I placed pretty highly in one of the competition thingymajiggs - I can't remember which one, though. It was probably a year or more ago by now.
I don't have to do that, my main opponent is my brother-in-law, and he's a pretty good Standard Kart drifter.

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 1-11 of 12