ForumsForum GamesRisk: Europe - Redone

3 3987
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Risk: Europe - Redone
This is basically the same game as before. You rule a country that controls one territory, but grows over time. I made a few changes to this game that were not in the previous version.

Country Sheet
Government: (See below)
Militancy: 0%
Allies: None
Enemies: None
Wars Won: None
Wars Lost: None
Current Wars: None

Combat
Each country has 10 lives. If a country has an ally that is also in the battle, that ally will add 10 lives to their side.

Each side will roll a number 0 to 9, if there are multiple countries on a side, their rolls will add up.

The first side to reduce all lives wins the battle.

Sieges/Taking Control of an Enemy Territory
Before you lay siege to a territory, you must fight a battle in that territory. After the battle, you have a choice to besiege the territory.

The territory has 20 lives. As in combat, if the defender has an ally that is also defending, they will gain an extra 20 lives. The attacking side, however, only has 10 lives. Thus, making it a smart strategy to bring more allies if you are besieging a territory.

In a peace treaty, or even a normal treaty, you may adjust your borders of your territories. Other countries may do this as well.

Rebellions and Militancy
At a certain percent chance, there is a chance that your country or another country will have a rebellion.

The base militancy is 0%, however it increases by +1% every lost battle, +5% every large lost battle, +10% every lost war, and +25% every large lost war.

A small rebellion will occur at 40% militancy, a normal rebellion will occur at 50%, a strong rebellion will occur at 60%, and a revolution will occur at 70%.

A nationalist rebellion will become successful if they successfully hold their desired provinces for a year (1 page in the thread) or when they are defeated.

A normal rebellion will end when you surrender and give the rebels what they want or when they are defeated.

A revolution will end when the capital falls and the government surrenders to the rebels or when the rebels are defeated.

Naturally Expanding Territory
You can roll the dice and you will get a 0 to 9. Any bonus points added to territory expanding will be added to this dice roll. If you roll a 0, you do not expand your territory. If you roll a 9, you will expand into 9 nearby territories, etc.

Governments
Republic: +10% Militancy Requirement for a rebellion to occur, +1 to territory expanding rolls, +1 to defense (Good for people wanting a stable country)

Constitutional Monarchy: +5% Militancy Requirement for a rebellion to occur, +2 to territory expanding rolls (Good for people wanting to expand at a somewhat faster rate)

Absolute Monarchy: -10% Militancy Requirement for a rebellion to occur, +3 to territory expanding rolls, +3 to attack (Good for people who want to fight a lot)

Aristocracy: -5% Militancy Requirement for a rebellion to occur, +2 to territory expanding rolls, +3 to defense (Good for people wanting a stable but quick expanding country)

Military Dictatorship: -10% Militancy Requirement for a rebellion to occur, +4 to territory expanding rolls, +2 to attack, +1 to defense (Good for people wanting a quick expanding and powerful country)

Playable Countries
England
Ireland
Scotland
Wales
Netherlands
Belgium
Luxembourg
France
Switzerland
Spain
Portugal
Italy
Morocco
Algeria
Tunisia
Germany
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Russia
Lithuania
Estonia
Latvia
Czechia
Austria
Slovenia
Croatia
Bosnia
Serbia
Albania
Greece
Turkey
Bulgaria
Romania
Ukraine
Poland
Egypt
Georgia
Israel

5 PLAYERS ONLY. You must be active.

Map
http://i47.tinypic.com/1fhkqt.png

• 3 Replies
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Is no one interested? I will wait a little longer.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

I have risk at my house so... no.

This kind of Risk? lol
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Yes the board game risk, where you take over the world. That you ripped this off of.

I dislike how people use rip off, as there are plenty of Risk-like games on the internet. The original Risk game does not have this many territories, plus this is just a forum game. I suggest you leave now, because you are quite disturbing me.
Showing 1-3 of 3