ForumsForum GamesPath of the Planeswalker RPG

2 2328
Esterdi
Esterdi
8 posts
Nomad

A quite intuitive RPG, you as an individual have awakened the spark of a planeswalker within you. Where that will lead you and how you'll end up is yours to decide.

You start small, as an apprentice, or soldier, or farmer, or labourer, or small merchant, and go up from there.

Here is the starting character sheet. Please copy paste this along with your posts for easy reference. It starts small, but will get more elements in time as you rise in power.

Name: Please, nothing over the top.
Level: Just put in 0 here for now.
Race: Human, tribal races from the magic the gathering multiverse, or an original race created by you. Must be sapient, must be bigger than a housecat, must be smaller than 8 feet.
Appearance: How your character generally looks, include height, weight, facial hair, if any, hair colour, tattoos, if any, piercings, if any. If it's an original race, please offer a detailed description.
Background: Where you're from, what you do, who your relatives are, the likes. Compulsory

• 2 Replies
nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

Name: Lior
Level: 0
Race: Human
Appearance: 1.90 Meters, 75 Kilograms, Soul patch facial hair, Blonde hair color, No tattoos, No piercing.
Background: Hello, my name is Lior! Im a farmer in a little village at Russia.
My dad works with me and my mother is at unknown location, I have no wife or kids.

Esterdi
Esterdi
8 posts
Nomad

Name: Lior
Level: 0
Race: Human
Appearance: 1.90 Meters, 75 Kilograms, Soul patch facial hair, Blonde hair color, No tattoos, No piercing.
Background: Hello, my name is Lior! Im a farmer in a little village at Russia.
My dad works with me and my mother is at unknown location, I have no wife or kids.

Hello! I'll give you stuff to do when we get 2 more people. Which is not to say that 3 is the cap.

Showing 1-2 of 2