ForumsGamesWorld of Warcraft

259 50900
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Outstanding game. Post comments all about it.

I have a 70 and 66.

• 259 Replies
pieEATER
pieEATER
36 posts
Nomad

but lvl70 on the other relms

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Hehe, 3 level 70s, 66, 60, 46, and lowbies used to have 4 lvl 70s, but someone hacked me.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

The game is ok, i do love the great graphics though(look at wow's graphics compared to runescape's, lol)I got a level 56.

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

The game was good. I stopped at level 49 because of some reasons. Anyway, WoW was a good gameplay, I really love anything Warcraft, but I'm playing Defense of the Ancients or DotA.

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

it is really cool i love it i am addicted to it

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

It is a good really but it is too time consuming, so i stopped too. It was a great game when i was playing it because i thought the graphics rocked(i just switched over from runescape then...). It is pretty cool, but it is also very expensive.

Arkez
Arkez
41 posts
Nomad

It can be a really fun game but you need to take breaks from it to avoid addiction.

Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

dont have it

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I absolutely adore WoW ^.^ Im such a geek... but mainly I play for the companionship. Its one thing to play random games by yourself, but its another entirely to play a game with so many different people to meet and talk to. If it wasnt a MMORPG I wouldnt play it.

Plus, draenei are hawt. *g*

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Horde wins hands down that is all for me to say about the sides. WHY MUST IT BE SO ADDICTING!?!!?? I couldn't stop when i started using up my free time on WoW but i quit and i am rather enjoying my spare time in different ways.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Well i haven't played the game, but i surely wanna play it
but my cpu dosen't support such game, so its bad...
but i haven't tried it, maybe i CAN play it.

Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

WoW is over rated by alot.
First off i would not pay for a game like that because the graphics really aren't that great...They kinda suck.
Second i am a old school blizzard fan i used to play WC3 (Still do some times) And the problem with blizzard is that they don't care about there fans anymore all they care about is money thats why they charge 15$ for a game that isn't even that great

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

its an amazing game but ill never pay for it. i personally like city of heros better. wow just makes noobs of noobs. Its an incredible game but its not that amazing

Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

I disagree i don't think its incredible descent at best.

haslife
haslife
136 posts
Nomad

when i play wow (have a 70) i make it so i only play a little each day or ill have no life

Showing 46-60 of 259