ForumsGamesWorld of Warcraft

259 50917
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Outstanding game. Post comments all about it.

I have a 70 and 66.

• 259 Replies
eleboy
eleboy
6 posts
Nomad

[quote]
fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

i think world of warcraft is a great game and i was around lvl 40 sumin as a worier i think and was wel good at it but i must say that the graphics and that stuff is amazing

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

i think world of warcraft is a great game and i was around lvl 40 sumin as a worier i think and was wel good at it but i must say that the graphics and that stuff is amazing

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

GeeDoggy
GeeDoggy
9 posts
Nomad

i love wow its great thank you blizzard for this gift u gave us

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

aslo i think they shood make a new one that has much less glitches in it cos it makes it wel laggy and to many glitches

dnldon
dnldon
22 posts
Nomad

the world of warcraft is the best game i'm level 29

SunRocket
SunRocket
51 posts
Nomad

i like how you can pick different races because in most games they just make you be a human.

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

i played got to 40 got a mount and then... nothing i play like once a month if i get bored and my lil bro is like addicted

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

WOW sucks balls lol

Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

WoW is pretty good. The Graphics are great. Horde is the best in everything, especially PvP. By highest level is 46 human. Laggs alot for me in cities though

Kamacaz
Kamacaz
133 posts
Nomad

It needs to be in the white and nerdie video because my friend never stops playing so he will be blind soon because pc light is unnatual and horrible for your eyes. I t sounds nerdie the names of stuff. And you waste your life on it. D2 was my fav game Blizzard made. W.o.w shows how gaming is nerdie.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

lol Kamacaz but i do partly agree with you.
Thing is, blame the gamer, not the game

FalcoKnight
FalcoKnight
37 posts
Nomad

54 troll mage over here. plaz go on my pag and comment what you lvl is

spore48
spore48
153 posts
Nomad

i only have a 41 his name is diothrig on the realm baelgun. im a blood elf

Showing 76-90 of 259