ForumsGamesWorld of Warcraft

259 50921
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Outstanding game. Post comments all about it.

I have a 70 and 66.

• 259 Replies
Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

Lol just because you play alot doesn't mean you dont have a life.
I play guild wars adleast 5 hours a day

Raikage
Raikage
2 posts
Nomad

REALLY GOOD! If you played, you'd be amazed how addicting it is, i love it, i just cant play it right now tho cuz it costs quite a bit...

Bl00dyFart
Bl00dyFart
83 posts
Nomad

real version is not worth the price. try nexisrealms.com free servers=fun

BloodAvenger
BloodAvenger
36 posts
Nomad

People people, if people choose to play world of warcraft it's their choice x) if you don't want to then it's fine, as it is with all games but yes, WoW is addicting, but it is a great game and those who say it isn't just haven't played it long enough or played it to much.

I got a lvl 70 paladin and well i love the game can't wait for the expansion, but I don't play that much, i actually stopped, imma play again when the expansion comes though

Gaming_For_Fun
Gaming_For_Fun
29 posts
Nomad

I would give it a goo if there was a free version coz im low on cash, but unfortunately, there isnt.

Gaming_For_Fun
Gaming_For_Fun
29 posts
Nomad

go, not goo

sorry

jeremy12
jeremy12
90 posts
Nomad

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4396/indexworldofwarcraftlogyu2.jpg

jeremy12
jeremy12
90 posts
Nomad

jeremy12
jeremy12
90 posts
Nomad

Cloud2222
Cloud2222
9 posts
Nomad

First of all, WTF? and anyways, i have WoW and i play it sometimes, but it's just too expensive and you get addicted, plus I have friends and family that i might loose, (well not family) if i keep playin this, so once my subscription runs out, im gonna stop, maybe take my dog for a run, or shoot airsofts with my friend, thanks for listening!

Xaxaxan
Xaxaxan
4 posts
Nomad

Some rational WoW thoughts:
Yes WoW is a very addictive, time consuming game, but you only "waste your life playing WoW" if you let yourself do so. The trick is to have the ability to put WoW aside and keep yourself from neglecting your social life.
People are allowed to have their own opinion about the game. Just because you think the game sucks doesn't mean that it does, just that you personally didn't care for it. If the game really sucked, it wouldn't have thousands upon thousands of people paying $15 per month to play it. This isn't opinion, this is fact because the numbers don't lie.

chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

I think it's a really good game but i dont like that they are contantly coming up with new expension packs.

malcom
malcom
46 posts
Jester

its a good game but not the best i have played much better games

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

WoW is a very good MMORPG, but as said before, VERY VERY addictive.

Youassassin
Youassassin
296 posts
Baron

i love rouges and mages and druids
acctually i love dps
and the stealth thing
and the blink and run thing
i just like living life on the edge

Showing 61-75 of 259