ForumsThe TavernWhat is AG to you?

44 7307
renegadeo
renegadeo
19 posts
Peasant

Its a question that should be looked at even when we feel we have no time. People as it is have way to much of a busy life and not enough time to relax and do what they want all the time.

So why is it that we come to AG? Why do we take time out of our busy schedules to come onto a internet site and play games? Well within this post you should tell me; but not just me but the entire AG community. Tell us why YOUR here. How this effects you as a person. How it makes your life better or worse.

I'll start off. I am currently a personal trainer in training I am going to college for my Exercise Science Degree. TO most of you that means I'm all "healthy healthy healthy no computer" and yes I try to be healthy but without the simple joys of playing and letting loose some times makes me very unhappy and makes life seem a little more grim. I come to AG to play video games, see the community and the great people here, and most of all to get away from life outside into another life within the waves of technology.

So tell me your story. AG wants to know.

• 44 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Never have I see people who are "top of the list" ever talk to others that they may have never talked to before

Us community members aren't biased towards new people much =p as for the "top of the list" people..those people are quite modest. On other forums..I notice that the "higher ups" seem to have a good idea that they are a "top of the list" person and it seems to affect them..their posts become very to the point and shorts..and if they argue/get in a debate with someone it is as if they think they are winning due to them being a "higher up"...here, the higher ups (Ernie, ModDayCee, etc) may know they are so or referred to so..but in no way does it affect how they interact with others or how they post. Some, in fact...like ModDayCee..deny the idea of them being a "top of the list"

Too bad pang didnt mention the aunt that is traveling around (Jefferysinspiration) and another grandpa who comes to a visit once a month (firetail_madness)

I was thinking of putting them...but them not being on in a while made me decide otherwise...also because the people I listed are some of those I interact with
renegadeo
renegadeo
19 posts
Peasant

I completely agree Pang, I have, first handedly, seen such cases where people who are of a higher rank act as if they are better than anyone else. This is why I like this community and for how it is structured. People here are wonderful and have no problem interacting with everyone they see.

Thanks again for all the posts I appreciate all of them and I am glad to learn so much from you all. Please keep it up.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I have, first handedly, seen such cases where people who are of a higher rank act as if they are better than anyone else.

Well that depends. If someone has many points and a new user talks to them just because they have a lot of points, they won't get a great answer.
Here's an example: "Sup, you have a lot of points" or "sup, you're a gold king?"
Then they might get a bad answer.
If they have something intelligent to say like "Hi, how are you? I like this game too. Do you want to talk about it?" or "I see you're first place at that game, I like it a lot but I can't do this level, can you help me?"
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Ive been in other forums. Wher a low rank person ideas are wrong because he is "noob".
Armor games is much more welcoming.

Since i was a little kid i used to enter armor games. I always told to everyone else about it, and i even made something like 400 peoples to play sinjid here.

But only not long ago i started to enter the forums, and since then i try to check the forums every day. Its a place to chat with other peoples who are quite similiar to you but yet speicel and uniqe.

Its a place who remind me that "im not alone".

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I used to use it to play games but now I use it for that and to talk with others on the forum. The thing I like about AG forums is that there are so many and the threads can be about anything.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Do I really need to answer this question?

In all seriousness, it's the community and the userbase. Any other gaming website you go on...half the people are illiterate, the moderators are just as much of a troll as the regular users, and the forums are littered with pointless topics. When I joined armorgames, it was a different. I like the atmosphere of this message board.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

AG is my time waster in a good way of course. And the community is great here which is why I've been staying here for a long time.

ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

I tend to go on Armor games for the community. I generally only play games if I am procrastinating. Also, the community here is really good, I really enjoy posting here.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

also because the people I listed are some of those I interact with

I rarely interact with you.... this is one of those rare times.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I rarely interact with you.... this is one of those rare times.

Forum games

But I should explain better...people that I have seen enough for a while..better? haha
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

AG is a kingdom. A kingdom that is being rebuilt after crashing into rubble. AG is the place where order is restored to. Where most people respect each other. This is a haven...

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

AG is a website i come to when im bored and have nothing better to do than to talk to people

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

It's like an old house I used to live in; I tinker a bit, re-examining pockets of space, and then leave.

feedback123
feedback123
13 posts
Nomad

AG? Armorgames? so, i think it is a place where we got armed and play games!!

Showing 31-44 of 44