ForumsThe TavernWhat could you be doing now?

41 6590
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

I could be doing my school work, mostly my programming and 3D Modelling Assignment and revision but yet, I am making this post... Procrastination and laziness at its best.

What could all of us be doing right now? Why are we here?

• 41 Replies
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Sigh... My Assignment's due today and I have not yet completed it...

YET, I AM STILL HERE! (oh my god...)

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Let's see... I could be playing videogames... or... well, now that I think about it, there's lots of things I can be doing. But, unlike most people here, I finish my work before doing anything else. You should all try it sometime. It frees up time.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Again practicing my violin or doing homework. But as i said earlier i'm such a no-lifer x)

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Sleeping. I should be sleeping. Because of this thread I will go to bed. Hey that rhymed. But really, sleep.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Because of this thread I will go to bed. Hey that rhymed.

Daleks, it appears you need a long rest.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I could be getting to sleep maybe. But eh...I'm not a fan

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I could be paying attention in class. Wheres the fun in that?

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I could be at Celtic Park (Glasgow, Scotland) getting the goal that would get Celtic the win so that they would reach the knockout stage of the European Champions League. It would prevent Celtic's magnificent win over Barcelona in the group stages meaning nothing. Wait Celtic have a penalty to win the game. THEY'VE SCORED. Ten minutes to go, to hold out. Now I could be defending like crazy to ensure the win. It could be like the Alamo.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

We won. Now I could be celebrating in Glasgow and looking forward to who we, Glasgow Celtic, get in the knock out stage. It won't be Chelsea or Manchester City because they been knocked out. It could be a battle of Britain; - Manchester United. This was a totally unexpected outcome in the Champions League.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I could be doing my homework. See you chums!

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I could be writing a memoir and doing several bookpages of algebra, but I like to procrastinate, as does everyone else here.

Showing 31-41 of 41