2 posts

Ok, sorry, i find :)
but Amiran has an end or not ?

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 11:09am

lenod

lenod

2 posts

I'm level 14 and have only two tasks remaining:

1. "Get 2nd proof of Malicus's evildoings." I've got his contract for slave labour.

What's the second proof and where do I find it?

2. "Stop windmill to shut down portal in the woods." I'been through the labyrinth in the Abandoned Willage several times, found the room with two crates as you enter the labyrinth, been inside all the buildings and found the lever in the house with the four slaves and two smuggler guards.

How do I get to pull the lever to stop the windmill? There is talk of a smuggler's mask. I can't find it. Any hints will be greatly appreciated.

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 12:33pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,440 posts

1. I don't remember where the second clue was, but I think you have to talk to one of the smugglers, but you need the smuggler's mask.

2. The smuggler's mask is in one of the underground rooms in the labyrinth. There is a room in the same place in each part of the labyrinth. One of them requires dynamite and the others require keys.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 11:09am

lenod

lenod

2 posts

Thanks, Gantic. Got it eventually. The Labyrinth is a bit confusing as it looks identical whenever you drop down a new hole in the floor. So it appears you're retuning to the same place every time. Which you don't. Anyway, I visited all the underground rooms and got the mask, pulled the lever and disabled the the windmill. Now I can't find the other thing that is required to open the portal and have given up the game. Too little progress. Too frustrating. But thanks again.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 11:31am

Gantic

Gantic

7,440 posts

You have to talk to the other village elder to turn off the power source outside the elf village after you get proof of Malicus's evil. After talking to one of the elves, I'm not sure which one, you find out Malicus installed a power generator of some sort outside the village.

It's not very intuitive and not that great overall. The game doesn't really help you along that much. I spent most of my time wandering around trying to figure out where I was supposed to be and what I was supposed to be doing.

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 2:42am

needname4gameplay

needname4gameplay

1 post

Path through labyrinth. Up down left right. Smugglers mask is in 3rd section. You will need dynamite.

Proof is in the rooms to the side of malicus (take your pick 2 different ones or get both) you will need keys or pics.

The windmill. get to the end of the labyrinth, hit the switch in the building with the slaves. talk to the slaves and slavers. (make sure you've picked up the smuggler's mask first). you will have access to the wind mill. leave abandoned village, go to whispering woods, talk to smuggler by the elven town. return to windmill and kick it in over drive.

the other elder in the elf village tells you about the power generator but not until after you've proven malicus' guilt. he also shuts it off for you.

you can buy dynamite and gem bags from the dude on top of the cliff in the mountains (just before the area where you get the flowers).

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 1:12pm

Tcheems

Tcheems

1 post

I can't get the windmill turned off.  I got the main smuggler to go away, opened the door, but the switch in the windmill says it is protected by a passcode.  what now?

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 1:25pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,440 posts

You need to talk to the smuggler in the woods to get the passcode.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 7:10pm

Theolin

Theolin

1 post

You can actually buy the gem bags in the elvan village

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 1:11am

AssM4st3r

AssM4st3r

2 posts

Hello everyone. I have plodded my way through this game and have found the eggs, gotten two pieces of "proof" against Malicus, freed Excalibur, killed the dragon, saved the princess (and got married), was "saved" by that Jeremiah dude, and have successfully thrown the switch on the windmill (thereby dropping two of the towers. NOW I need more proof vs. Malicus and a way to drop the other two towers...Help?

Thanks!
Tom T.
Green Bay, Wisconsin

Reply to Amiran help

You must be logged in to post a reply!