ForumsGamesAmiran help

49 40343
jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

You can complete this game without completing all of the quests, so I went back to try to complete all of them. Two questions:
1. Where is the "secret" cave in the mountains with hordes of gold?? Is it the same cave that the Excalibur sword is in?
2. How to set the 3 levers in the Excalibur cave?
3. To get the disguise info from Solvang, you need bags of gems to play the game. I don't see where they are a reward for doing something or killing something. I have no gem bags...other than purchasing them from the game developer (which I won't do) is there a way to get the gem bags??
Thanks..

• 49 Replies
Tcheems
Tcheems
1 posts
Blacksmith

I can't get the windmill turned off. I got the main smuggler to go away, opened the door, but the switch in the windmill says it is protected by a passcode. what now?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You need to talk to the smuggler in the woods to get the passcode.

Theolin
Theolin
1 posts
Peasant

You can actually buy the gem bags in the elvan village

AssM4st3r
AssM4st3r
2 posts
Peasant

Hello everyone. I have plodded my way through this game and have found the eggs, gotten two pieces of &quotroof" against Malicus, freed Excalibur, killed the dragon, saved the princess (and got married), was "saved" by that Jeremiah dude, and have successfully thrown the switch on the windmill (thereby dropping two of the towers. NOW I need more proof vs. Malicus and a way to drop the other two towers...Help?

Thanks!
Tom T.
Green Bay, Wisconsin

AssM4st3r
AssM4st3r
2 posts
Peasant

Please disregard above post. I already had enough proof. I needed to talk to the other elder in the elven village and ask about Malicus. I confronted Malicus and told the other elder. He deactivated the other two towers and I found Malicus at the portal. Defeat him in his dragon form and dynamite the portal to win the game This game was not as bad as people were saying. I dislike the fact that the doors in the abandoned village lock after you already opened them. Other than that, it was a fun "old school" adventure game that requires solving riddles to succeed.

Intruder1970
Intruder1970
2 posts
Nomad

Hello community,

where do i find Penelope ? I have beaten the red dragon in the hidden cave, have beaten the red dragon at the evil portal and dstroyed the portal. i read here about "i found penelope and got married". Something like that.

Where i can find her ? Thanks for your help.

Intruder1970
Intruder1970
2 posts
Nomad

ok, al last i found her in the un-secret cave.

Maarten1
Maarten1
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, I've just watched the previous comments but they weren't a big help. There also weren't answers I could give.

I also haven't been able to complete the game yet. There are a few quests I'm stuck in.

1. Find proof against Malicus. (I've only found this piece of paper in the labyrinth (correct me if spelled wrong)).

2. Malicus wants me to get him a diamond. Where can I find it?

3. How do I shut down the crystal towers guarding the portal in the woods?

Many thanks.

EufratKurajber
EufratKurajber
1 posts
Blacksmith

How do i get that smuggler's mask and destroy the portal?

feloman
feloman
1 posts
Nomad

how can i get the excalibur sword. i try all puzzle but it says character gem is below

time0
time0
1 posts
Nomad

ok, so i have rescued penelope and i am trying to find the living water for the living tree. does anyone know where it is

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Living water is in the wasteland area in the top right area.

xAddie
xAddie
1 posts
Nomad

how do you get dynamite !?

ianbeck17
ianbeck17
4 posts
Jester

HELP!! I can't find a third stick of dynamite besides the two that Malicus gives me to use on the door in the third labyrinth to get the smuggler's mask. HELP!

SapphireLilly
SapphireLilly
1 posts
Nomad

What is the password for the door in the secret cave?

Showing 16-30 of 49