Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Amiran help

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 4:04am

SapphireLilly

SapphireLilly

1 post

What is the password for the door in the secret cave?

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 2:38pm

RevSlaya_FK

RevSlaya_FK

1 post

Sapphirelilly, if you havent figured it out or given up the password for the secert cave is
"David The Great" caps matter too, make sure you have the 1st letter of each word in caps and the rest lower case.

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 11:10am

cold2001

cold2001

2 posts

If u guys want gems u can buy with gold I will tell u where u can buy if u tell me where the dragons are I am lvl 12 with a dark axe with damage of 160

Posted Sep 13, '13 at 9:16am

zbrymer

zbrymer

2 posts

i'm stuck at the part were you have to connect the two mines. can anyone help?

Posted Sep 13, '13 at 3:07pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,773 posts

You need to dynamite to connect the two mines. You might need to talk to Solvang and gamble for information first and then head to the Elven Outpost to get Dynamite.

Posted Sep 14, '13 at 9:14am

zbrymer

zbrymer

2 posts

how do I use it to connect them?

Posted Sep 20, '13 at 7:28pm

L3g4c70faTh0us4ndSun

L3g4c70faTh0us4ndSun

2 posts

I'm sorry if everyone gets annoyed at me for asking a stupid question, but I need help! I only got one stick of dynamite(used it in the mountains), from there Malicus told me I could get them in the shop, but they're not there, and I need it to connect the two mines!

Posted Sep 20, '13 at 8:11pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,773 posts

The dynamite is actually sold in the "Armory", which is a shop but not one of the two places labelled "Shop".

Posted Sep 20, '13 at 8:42pm

L3g4c70faTh0us4ndSun

L3g4c70faTh0us4ndSun

2 posts

Thanks!

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 11:36pm

spyclopz

spyclopz

1 post

Password for treasure room is DAVID THE GREAT (all caps)...

lever positions, lever nearest the sword is UP, the other 2 in MIDDLE position... but even if you have the levers in the correct position the sword won't budge until you meet all 3 requirements... WISDOM = set all levers in correct position, STRENGHT = reach level 10 and finally CHARACTER = rescue Penelope then collect herbs then talk to Holy Man and Believe... then Excalibur is finally yours... hope this helps... enjoy guys, can,t wait for Amiran 2 to come out... :)

Reply to Amiran help

You must be logged in to post a reply!