You can complete this game without completing all of the quests, so I went back to try to complete all of them. Two questions:
1. Where is the "secret" cave in the mountains with hordes of gold?? Is it the same cave that the Excalibur sword is in?
2. How to set the 3 levers in the Excalibur cave?
3. To get the disguise info from Solvang, you need bags of gems to play the game. I don't see where they are a reward for doing something or killing something. I have no gem bags...other than purchasing them from the game developer (which I won't do) is there a way to get the gem bags??
- 49 Replies
I can't get the windmill turned off. I got the main smuggler to go away, opened the door, but the switch in the windmill says it is protected by a passcode. what now?
You need to talk to the smuggler in the woods to get the passcode.
You can actually buy the gem bags in the elvan village
Hello everyone. I have plodded my way through this game and have found the eggs, gotten two pieces of "roof" against Malicus, freed Excalibur, killed the dragon, saved the princess (and got married), was "saved" by that Jeremiah dude, and have successfully thrown the switch on the windmill (thereby dropping two of the towers. NOW I need more proof vs. Malicus and a way to drop the other two towers...Help?
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Please disregard above post. I already had enough proof. I needed to talk to the other elder in the elven village and ask about Malicus. I confronted Malicus and told the other elder. He deactivated the other two towers and I found Malicus at the portal. Defeat him in his dragon form and dynamite the portal to win the game This game was not as bad as people were saying. I dislike the fact that the doors in the abandoned village lock after you already opened them. Other than that, it was a fun "old school" adventure game that requires solving riddles to succeed.
where do i find Penelope ? I have beaten the red dragon in the hidden cave, have beaten the red dragon at the evil portal and dstroyed the portal. i read here about "i found penelope and got married". Something like that.
Where i can find her ? Thanks for your help.
ok, al last i found her in the un-secret cave.
Hi, I've just watched the previous comments but they weren't a big help. There also weren't answers I could give.
I also haven't been able to complete the game yet. There are a few quests I'm stuck in.
1. Find proof against Malicus. (I've only found this piece of paper in the labyrinth (correct me if spelled wrong)).
2. Malicus wants me to get him a diamond. Where can I find it?
3. How do I shut down the crystal towers guarding the portal in the woods?
How do i get that smuggler's mask and destroy the portal?
how can i get the excalibur sword. i try all puzzle but it says character gem is below
ok, so i have rescued penelope and i am trying to find the living water for the living tree. does anyone know where it is
Living water is in the wasteland area in the top right area.
how do you get dynamite !?
HELP!! I can't find a third stick of dynamite besides the two that Malicus gives me to use on the door in the third labyrinth to get the smuggler's mask. HELP!
What is the password for the door in the secret cave?
You must be logged in to post a reply!