ForumsGamesAmiran help

49 40386
jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

You can complete this game without completing all of the quests, so I went back to try to complete all of them. Two questions:
1. Where is the "secret" cave in the mountains with hordes of gold?? Is it the same cave that the Excalibur sword is in?
2. How to set the 3 levers in the Excalibur cave?
3. To get the disguise info from Solvang, you need bags of gems to play the game. I don't see where they are a reward for doing something or killing something. I have no gem bags...other than purchasing them from the game developer (which I won't do) is there a way to get the gem bags??
Thanks..

• 49 Replies
RevSlaya_FK
RevSlaya_FK
1 posts
Nomad

Sapphirelilly, if you havent figured it out or given up the password for the secert cave is
"David The Great" caps matter too, make sure you have the 1st letter of each word in caps and the rest lower case.

cold2001
cold2001
2 posts
Nomad

If u guys want gems u can buy with gold I will tell u where u can buy if u tell me where the dragons are I am lvl 12 with a dark axe with damage of 160

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You need to dynamite to connect the two mines. You might need to talk to Solvang and gamble for information first and then head to the Elven Outpost to get Dynamite.

L3g4c70faTh0us4ndSun
L3g4c70faTh0us4ndSun
2 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry if everyone gets annoyed at me for asking a stupid question, but I need help! I only got one stick of dynamite(used it in the mountains), from there Malicus told me I could get them in the shop, but they're not there, and I need it to connect the two mines!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The dynamite is actually sold in the "Armory", which is a shop but not one of the two places labelled "Shop".

L3g4c70faTh0us4ndSun
L3g4c70faTh0us4ndSun
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks!

spyclopz
spyclopz
1 posts
Peasant

Password for treasure room is DAVID THE GREAT (all caps)...

lever positions, lever nearest the sword is UP, the other 2 in MIDDLE position... but even if you have the levers in the correct position the sword won't budge until you meet all 3 requirements... WISDOM = set all levers in correct position, STRENGHT = reach level 10 and finally CHARACTER = rescue Penelope then collect herbs then talk to Holy Man and Believe... then Excalibur is finally yours... hope this helps... enjoy guys, can,t wait for Amiran 2 to come out...

ghetdangky3
ghetdangky3
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the tip on the Levers...although the in-game clue about all the levers not being humble (lowly position), would imply that they would all be in the UP position but it seems like that's not the case.

ghetdangky3
ghetdangky3
2 posts
Nomad

For a Warrior, which is better, the Excalibur or the Dark Axe? Excalibur does 150 damage but has critical as special. Dark Axe does 160 damage but I don't know if it has any special since it costs 2500g to buy at the Nomad's camp. I don't want to buy the Dark Axe and lose my sword gained as a quest-item reward. Anyone ever waste the gold for a Dark Axe? What are it's stats?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Keep the Excalibur. There really isn't a point in switching over to the Dark Axe given the cost.

TeleuteEirene
TeleuteEirene
3 posts
Nomad

Please help:
1) Is there a way to kill the red dragon that is in the Excalibur cave?
2) Where are the King Eagle's Eggs?
3) How do I get the diamond?
Thank you.

TeleuteEirene
TeleuteEirene
3 posts
Nomad

Please disregard question 2. I found all the Eagle's eggs. Although I still don't know how to view the achievements.

TeleuteEirene
TeleuteEirene
3 posts
Nomad

Forget that last question as well. Finally found out how to view the achievements, killed the red dragon but I still can't get the diamond.

thewag
thewag
2 posts
Jester

You can kill that Red Dragon, but he is touch. I was level 10, had the excalibur, the really good armor you get from those nomads in the desert wastelands, and I wasn't shy about using healing potions. Also, as a warrior, I started the first by using my abilities that boost my defense, attack damage, and luck. Do defense first since the Dragon will be attacking you as you do the other 2.

flums1
flums1
1 posts
Blacksmith

Where is the labyrinth? In the village i always in the same room and go out in a house...

Showing 31-45 of 49