ForumsGamesAmiran help

49 23377
jimmie123
jimmie123
123 posts
Peasant

You can complete this game without completing all of the quests, so I went back to try to complete all of them. Two questions:
1. Where is the "secret" cave in the mountains with hordes of gold?? Is it the same cave that the Excalibur sword is in?
2. How to set the 3 levers in the Excalibur cave?
3. To get the disguise info from Solvang, you need bags of gems to play the game. I don't see where they are a reward for doing something or killing something. I have no gem bags...other than purchasing them from the game developer (which I won't do) is there a way to get the gem bags??
Thanks..

• 49 Replies
thewag
thewag
2 posts
Scribe

You can kill that Red Dragon, but he is touch. I was level 10, had the excalibur, the really good armor you get from those nomads in the desert wastelands, and I wasn't shy about using healing potions. Also, as a warrior, I started the first by using my abilities that boost my defense, attack damage, and luck. Do defense first since the Dragon will be attacking you as you do the other 2.

flums1
flums1
1 posts
Blacksmith

Where is the labyrinth? In the village i always in the same room and go out in a house...

SteveClock
SteveClock
1 posts
Peasant

Where are the 2 pieces of evidence?
1. The locked building to the right of Mal??? in the Elven Village
2.?????

the three eagle egg locations:
Village of Burage Chief
Abandon villiage > Labyrinth > fourth room (sequence is Up, Down, Left, Right) behind the 80 grade lock
The desert Nomad Chief after you defeat the Terrors.

xanray
xanray
1 posts
Peasant

in the room with slaves how do you fight the smuggelers

Showing 46-49 of 49