ForumsThe TavernWhat would you change about yourself?

11 2461
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

If you could pick one thing about yourself that you would change what would it be? Just one thing. Be realistic too. Don't give yourself super powers or anything like that.

What I would change about myself is that I want to be able to run longer at faster speeds. Not by a large amount. Just enough for the mile run to seem less scary to me.

• 11 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I'm not sure if this would count, but I'mma gonna put it here anyway. ^_^

One thing that I'd change about myself would be where I grew up/live(d). I would of loved to live and grow up in a more urban environment. I've always been in a fairly rural part of the country and I despise it.
I realize I can move at any time and live where I want, but that's not just the same. It is something I plan on doing eventually, yet that doesn't change the fact that I spent over twenty years in this rural environment.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

What I would change about myself is that I want to be able to run longer at faster speeds. Not by a large amount. Just enough for the mile run to seem less scary to me.
Good one. Running is always the best for me and I love it!
One thing I would want to change about myself is to get better at tests. Yea I know kinda dumb but I hate tests and tests hate me. I'm good with the actual work but not the tests.
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if this would count, but I'mma gonna put it here anyway. ^_^

Yes that counts.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Just one thing about myself...hmm...

There are plenty of things I would like to change about myself..but, frankly, I don't feel like talking to them..so I'll just go simple

Not be such a procrastinator

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

talking to them

*talking about them*
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I would change how my feet and hands are small. Besides that I'm pretty much fine.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup would change his on-the-spot conscious. When Killersup gets punched into the face he just kinda stands there awkwardly, because he fears his mother's rath more then any bullies....

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I would change the way I acted towards certain important people.

Stupid girls.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

@devoid, not sure why you wouldn't want to change that, I love living out in the country so much nicer and peaceful. I personnaly hate the cities.
On topic: This is a tossup, my bad memory, or my bad eyesight. I'll go with eyesight since I can cope with my memory a bit easier. I have horrible eyesight so I used to have to wear glasses, they would end up scratched, crushed, and all kinds of stuff. Since I've switched to contacts it's been alot easier, but perfect eyesight would of helped me alot throught the years.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

@devoid, not sure why you wouldn't want to change that, I love living out in the country so much nicer and peaceful. I personnaly hate the cities.

The grass is always greener on the other side. Which holds true for many things in life.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

What would I change about myself? Hmmm...

I would change nothing. Why ruin perfection?

Showing 1-11 of 11