Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Doctor Who...

Posted Mar 31, '13 at 11:06pm

daleks

daleks

3,838 posts

When I said she was not a little girl I meant her body, not her mind. Her mind is of a little girl and her body is of an older women. The way Jacen said it made it sound like both her body and mind reverted.

Also, you cheater. Looking of the wiki. I just thought it would be cool if it was the Master. I think k he will come back, probably for the 50th.

Posted Mar 31, '13 at 11:08pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Well David Tennant will be starring as the Tenth Doctor in the anniversary hopefully. It would be pretty cool to see the Tenth Doctor again, and The Master may appear.

Posted Mar 31, '13 at 11:09pm

daleks

daleks

3,838 posts

Hopefully? It has already been confirmed that David and Billie are coming back for it.

Posted Mar 31, '13 at 11:40pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Yes, but they didn't say it would be The Tenth Doctor. What I'm thinking is that they're going into the alternate universe (They have to, if Rose is in it.) and they'll do something with the part Human part Timelord Doctor, the one that grew from the hand, and Rose.

-Spirit

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 12:15am

Ishtaron

Ishtaron

344 posts

http://thechive.com/2012/09/12/wow-thats-a-really-good-point-40-photos/

Scroll down to #32 and someone explain to me why this isn't an episode of Dr. Who. Throw in Starbucks to that list and you have the perfect plot for the Cybermen.

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 8:39am

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,183 posts

Ishtaron, your link is broken.

Personally I thought the episode had a great set up, although the ability of the GI to actually "hack" people shows a distinct increase in power than the snowglobe.

Real men watched it on BBC America.

Real men watched it three hours before it was released in the States, HD no less.

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 1:01pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,175 posts

I would have, except we don't get BBC America no more.

Summer Falls (the book) was written by Amy.

if you missed the connection with the wire then wow, just wow.

In the Snowmen the GI could already hack people, remember he took over Simeon in the end.

blk said that the anniversary episode will feature the Fields of Pelannor and The Question.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 1:14pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,183 posts

I meant the aspect where it gave others the ability to change personality traits, intelligence, etc.Although that was never fully addressed in Snowmen, so it's possible that it could have happened.

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 1:45pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

I actually found out I have that station a few days ago. Now I can record it and watch on my hdtv instead of on my small laptop.

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 5:16pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

just kidding, i live in germany and i think they will not show the new episodes in germany when they have never shown the other, older episodes.

just found out that i can now watch doctor who once a week in germany...they put the show on tv...

you can watch all the new episodes here, look for putlocker links.

putlocker is the best!

welp, i abandon this thread for a while to avoid any spoilers.

Reply to Doctor Who...

You must be logged in to post a reply!