Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Doctor Who...

Posted May 1, '13 at 4:32am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

which...enemy of the doctor frightens you the most? wheeping angels? the ood? or the silent? and why are they so scary?

i can not say which is the scareiest for me because i have not seen them all.

Posted May 5, '13 at 4:48pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,145 posts

which...enemy of the doctor frightens you the most? wheeping angels? the ood? or the silent? and why are they so scary?

How about Vashta Narada, the Peg Dolls, the minotaur, Time Lords, Daleks, cybermen, Ice Warriors, time zombies (yes, they are real), or any of the other various enemies.

My vote goes to the Peg Dolls.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted May 6, '13 at 4:22pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

i am watching the end of time (finished only the first part) and know only the vashta narada, daleks and cybermen.

the wheeping angels where pretty creepy...i saw that video (not the episode) about them at midnight. but you are right, the vashta narada are scary. if i did not have magic (teleporting them into the core of a young sun or into the front of a black hole in case they are heat-ressistant; yes, i have too much imagination^^), i would be screwed.

what would happen when wheeping angels, daleks, cybermen and vashta narada met each other? would they fight? if yes, who would win.

is there a known way to defeat the vashta narada? they live in the shadows, so light should hurt them, right? and what if there is pitch black darkness?

Posted May 6, '13 at 7:39pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,145 posts

is there a known way to defeat the vashta narada? they live in the shadows, so light should hurt them, right? and what if there is pitch black darkness?

How do you kill bacteria, as that is all the Vashta Narada really are, just in large swarms.

what would happen when wheeping angels, daleks, cybermen and vashta narada met each other? would they fight? if yes, who would win.

Nothing for the VN to eat, except maybe the Kaled mutants, I guess cybermen as well.

Doomsday already proved cybermen fail against daleks, and neither has the technology to kill a stone, so both WA and VN would be left alive.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted May 7, '13 at 4:36pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

How do you kill bacteria, as that is all the Vashta Narada really are, just in large swarms.

thats easy, you kill them with some medicine/cure/anti-bodies.

could some kind of armor protect you against VN? i mean one that lets only air in (no light, no bacteria, only air).

Nothing for the VN to eat, except maybe the Kaled mutants, I guess cybermen as well.

Doomsday already proved cybermen fail against daleks, and neither has the technology to kill a stone, so both WA and VN would be left alive.

~~~Darth Caedus

the vashta narada are a swarm, so they would technically look at the wheeping angels, or am i wrong?

Posted May 8, '13 at 8:35pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,145 posts

the vashta narada are a swarm, so they would technically look at the wheeping angels, or am i wrong?

I am not sure if they technically have eyes or not, most microscopic organisms rely on other senses.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted May 11, '13 at 4:25pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

the vashta narada are creatures who hide in the darkness...that means their natureal enemy would be a being made out of light...

is there a living being in the doctor who series that is made out of light or emitts/creates light? like a being made out of energy...

Posted May 20, '13 at 11:49pm

Mr_Casas

Mr_Casas

65 posts

I LOVE IT! Will Matt Smith come back, or will it be JOHN HURT!!! Either way it will still be awesome! :D

Posted May 21, '13 at 10:22am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,145 posts

Smith, Hurt, and Tennent will be in the 50th anniversary.

BTW, Do you think Hurt plays the Valeyard, or perhaps the incarnation that destroyed Gallifrey?

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted May 21, '13 at 2:26pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

i love it too! i have begun to watch season five and, like the first episode of season one, i want to see more!

how many reincarnations will we see in the future? one or more reincarnation for each upcoming season, of course!

Reply to Doctor Who...

You must be logged in to post a reply!