Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Doctor Who...

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 7:16pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THE 11TH DOC IS LEAVING AND THE 12TH DOCTOR IS JUST EWWWWWWWWWWW!

I don't even watch the show and I know how much you just failed.

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 9:48pm

daleks

daleks

3,176 posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THE 11TH DOC IS LEAVING AND THE 12TH DOCTOR IS JUST EWWWWWWWWWWW!

This is all I have to say.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/524374_535624756492220_713803353_n.jpg

Posted Aug 18, '13 at 11:56am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,147 posts

Show has been around since like..what? The 60's? If it was to get stale..I would think it would take a little less than 50 years.

50 years september 23, although that is including their little hiatus in the 80s to 2005.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Aug 18, '13 at 10:00pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,147 posts

Do you think Capaldi will be a good Doctor? I've only seen him in the Pompeii episode, so can't say much. If Moffat wastes the opportunity to explain why the Twelfth looks just like the dad of that family Ten saved from Pompeii, then lots of people on the interwebs will be angry.

It isn't the first time an actor/actress has been in multiple roles in the show (see Karen Gillian, who appeared in the same episode, and whoever played martha, in the army of ghosts episode as a torchwood tech.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Aug 18, '13 at 11:00pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,147 posts

Darth Caedus, who's your first and/or favorite Doctor? My first was Three, but my favorite is Ten.

1) just call me Jacen, or Darth, everyone else does.

2) I first got introduced to the show when the angels seize manhatten aired, with 4 other episodes (all 11th), but I tend to like Tennant better.

3) I have yet to watch classic who, probably will start soon

[s]4) never mention how my sister killed me (i'm serious, don't do it)[/s]

p.s. this is the first time I've been called Darth outside of areas that I use that as my username

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 5:56am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,147 posts

Ten's seasons with Rose

Ugh, I hate Rose.

Ever since I noticed that weird thing with her lip and the way she talks I cannot stand her.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 7:32pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,147 posts

Well, if you hate Rose... how do you feel about the 50th anniversary special? Have you read up on it yet?

It has The Tenth Doctor and Clara, so that out weighs everything.

also it has aliens I haven't seen before.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Aug 22, '13 at 5:00am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

so many days till the new episodes come out...doctor, take me with you to some adventures!

Posted Aug 23, '13 at 10:16pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Let's hope all the mysteries surrounding Eleven's final season will be solved by the 50th anniversary, or the Christmas special. Then BRING ON PETER CAPALDI!!! WOOHOO!

that would be awesome.

i wonder if we will see john hurt as the doctor someday, revealing the true name of the doctor and then meeting his younger self. they could do that to end the show after the doctor ran out of reincarnations.

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 8:29am

daleks

daleks

3,176 posts

never mention how my sister killed me (i'm serious, don't do it)

So remember that time in the last Legacy of the Force book. Lol.

Ugh, I hate Rose.

Rose is a little annoying but I don't really hate her. My least favorite would be Martha. Dona is my favorite.

Reply to Doctor Who...

You must be logged in to post a reply!