Posted Aug 31, '13 at 6:05pm

mightybob

mightybob

368 posts

Me!

He's old.

Creepy.

Has a weird smile.

I also don't like him because matt smith was just getting good, and now they have to replace him.

Dona is my favorite.

Dona was definitely the best assistant!

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 1:46pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,231 posts

55 is a bit more than middle aged, however, Capaldi seems to be a capable actor, so I'm going to reserve judgement until the Christmas Special.

I don't understand the Martha hate, when the Master took over, she traveled around the world, suffering god knows what to keep the Doctor's name alive, she nursed him and cared for him when he didn't even remember who she was, she's done just as much as every other companion,she even gave him CPR on the bloody moon!

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 2:34pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,757 posts

He's old.

...so?

Because, you know, none of the other Doctors were ever old.

Creepy.

Same response to old.

Has a weird smile.

Same response. Plus, this and the creepy..completely subjective.

I also don't like him because matt smith was just getting good, and now they have to replace him.

Replace that with every other doctor that has been replaced.

Posted Sep 1, '13 at 9:04pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,112 posts

Dona was definitely the best assistant!

Oi, DoctorDonna was good.

But Clara is better.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 2:27am

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Yey Clara - yeah, she's definitely one of my favorites. I love her acting, and she has a sense of normalcy to her...

Well, other than the fact that she's spread throughout the Doctor's timeline like butter.

I thought Amy and Rory were alright - they definitely had their comedy, though I found them to be a bit perturbing rather than perplexing.

I also dislike Donna... Her personality clashes with mine on many levels. I can understand why people like her, but I just can't stand her.

I don't understand the Martha hate, when the Master took over, she traveled around the world, suffering god knows what to keep the Doctor's name alive, she nursed him and cared for him when he didn't even remember who she was, she's done just as much as every other companion,she even gave him CPR on the bloody moon!

True, though her acting wasn't all that good. She was pretty typical for a companion, in my opinion.

And let us not forget the Doctor's true companion, Professor River Song. She'll be coming back in the future, from what I gather.

Good notes about Peter Capaldi:

He's Scottish.
He's really nice.
He's not really THAT creepy. Depends on the angle, I guess.

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 2:48pm

daleks

daleks

3,704 posts

Martha was just too in love with the Doctor for me. Plus she was only on for 1 season so I couldn't get her to grow on me.

Posted Sep 7, '13 at 8:51pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,112 posts

http://suuuz.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/doctorwho-olympics.png

huehuehuehuehue

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 9:47pm

Ishtaron

Ishtaron

119 posts

Nay, pancake. Regeneration was a good way to keep the series going for a long time and keep things fresh. But when you suddenly start changing the rules the show loses consistency and becomes boring to watch.

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 10:32pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,112 posts

Nay, pancake. Regeneration was a good way to keep the series going for a long time and keep things fresh. But when you suddenly start changing the rules the show loses consistency and becomes boring to watch.

But I'm not ready to quit now, need much more than 11 doctors, Hurt, and the metacrisis-10th.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 5:11pm

sam5903

sam5903

8 posts

Pancake44
I am to much of a fan to stop watching Doctor Who but i agree there should be a limit to DW

Reply to Doctor Who...

You must be logged in to post a reply!