Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Doctor Who...

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 7:40pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

which doctor is it in the episode "rose"? the first one?

Ninth.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 9:13pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

which doctor is it in the episode "rose"? the first one?

NuWho starts with the ninth doctor. If you want to watch the original 30 seasons, search Classic Doctor Who on Netflix

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 2:39pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

NuWho starts with the ninth doctor. If you want to watch the original 30 seasons, search Classic Doctor Who on Netflix

maybe one day, but now i continue with the 10th doctor (i finished the first doctor who 2005 season).

it is a great show, why are there no new episodes?

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 3:29pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

it is a great show, why are there no new episodes?

It returns March 30th. You'll probably want to finish all the current episodes before watching it though, so you know what exactly is going on.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 3:56pm

daleks

daleks

3,652 posts

It returns March 30th.

And Doctor Who isn't even the show I am most excited about. Supernatural Saturday is awesome.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 11:42pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,624 posts

Hey guys. I set it up to record on my DVR and I think it's a really good show. I like the 11th doctor mostly because he's the current one. I wouldn't call myself a "Whovian" yet, but soon...

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 11:46pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,624 posts

Matt Smith is the 11th doctor right? I'm almost positive he is.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 11:48pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

It returns March 30th.

How much you want to bet it will go like The Angels take Manhatten did, with a 6 hr marathon right before (which is how I got hooked on the show)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 2:53pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

It returns March 30th. You'll probably want to finish all the current episodes before watching it though, so you know what exactly is going on.

if i missed some new episodes, then i can watch them on the internet, right? right?!?

just kidding, i live in germany and i think they will not show the new episodes in germany when they have never shown the other, older episodes.

anyway, yeah, new episodes!

also, why not a movie? i know, that would be impossible, but the doctor likes it impossible, so why not?

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 9:21pm

daleks

daleks

3,652 posts

Matt Smith is the 11th doctor right?

Yes. He is.
How much you want to bet it will go like The Angels take Manhatten did, with a 6 hr marathon right before (which is how I got hooked on the show)

I don't know. They are doing I think one of each Doctor leading up to the new season.
also, why not a movie? i know, that would be impossible, but the doctor likes it impossible, so why not?

The 8th Doctor was in a movie. Actually that is all the 8th Doctor was in. But who knows maybe for the 50th anniversary special they will.

Reply to Doctor Who...

You must be logged in to post a reply!