ForumsPopular MediaDoctor Who...

197 101002
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Yup Doctor Who!Ever heard of it?Seen it?Well if you haven't it's this pretty awesome show on BBC America.If you have seen it tell me your thoughts about it.

• 197 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

And Amy and Rory have been the best companions

Donna is my favorite of the new ones. She is the only one that they never really had any love thing with the doctor.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Ecclestion is Exciting
Tennant? What?
and Smith is Cool.

companions
Rose decent enough, but got into tricky situations a lot. (ex. when she got eaten by the wire)
Martha Jones, weird relationship, but very loyal.
Donna, not seen enough to really form an opinion, but very brave and determined
Amy Pond, willing to do anything for the Doctor, exposure to cracks helped Doctor save the Universe.
Rory Williams (Pond), dies several times, has great love for his wife.

I Think I liked Martha the best.

~~~Darth Caedus

kakadz
kakadz
3 posts
Nomad

Doctor who told me that u will die in 3secs

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I Think I liked Martha the best.

The whole world now hates you.

Well, at least me and some of my Dr. Who friends. I don't really like the whole relationship thing with the Doctor. And with Martha it was really annoying. I cannot stand her for that reason.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

The whole world now hates you.

Well, at least me and some of my Dr. Who friends. I don't really like the whole relationship thing with the Doctor. And with Martha it was really annoying. I cannot stand her for that reason.
Yeah, that was kinda of weird, Amy's pretty good too.

I have a question, which companion spent a year walking the earth to help the Doctor? Which one saved the doctor when they were being attacked by the sun? Which one risked her life to get Lazarus where he needed to be? Which one saved the world from Carrionites?

(whispers)I don't really like Noble(/whispers)

~~~Darth Caedus
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I haven't gotten around to starting it yet, but it's on my list of series to watch. I'll probably start it this weekend/over winter break since most of the shows I watch are away for a few months.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I haven't gotten around to starting it yet, but it's on my list of series to watch. I'll probably start it this weekend/over winter break since most of the shows I watch are away for a few months.
Netflix has the entire new series, starting with the 9th doctor through the current 11th doctor.

~~~Darth Caedus
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I'd rather start from the beginning, and I'll watch them on 1channel.ch. Has all the seasons and in high quality, for free too.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

most of the deaths in New Who are shown in this video, up to Planet of the Dead.

~~~Darth Caedus

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

So, anyway, I got some inspiration, and I have devised the best thing to do on Halloween.

Step 1: find the house of a whovian

Step 2: secure an 2 angel statues, one with its hands over its eyes, and one with the vampire look of the aggressive form

Step 3: place the weeping one in plain view of one of the house's windows, in a room said whovian uses often.

Step 4: when ever they leave the room, move the statue closer and closer.

Step 5: wait until he starts staring at the statue

Step 6: Knock on the door, asking what happened to your friend, he has disappeared (and such)

Step 7: when he leaves the room to go answer the door, place the second angel, with its finger pointed right at the door, start asking where it came from (loud enough for the person you are pranking to hear), stop mid-sentence, then hide in the bushes.

Step 8: enjoy their reaction to the appearance of the weeping angel.

note, make sure the first angel is out of view of the door, and move it out of sight as soon as the guy goes to answer the door.

~~~Darth Caedus

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Doctor What? (Please don't be the only one that gets that reference!)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I've been watching this show nonstop for the past few days, I'm currently about halfway through season 3, and I love it. I dislike is how Rose is gone though... it just doesn't feel the same, she was more entertaining and really grew on me. I felt a tear coming in that end scene with her and the Doctor.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i live in germany, could someone please post a link so i can begin with the first episode with the first doctor? google and youtube are not helping...

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

Eccleston was underrated and he was a good fit for the role. Tennant was awesome and was the Doctor I grew up with. Smith was also good. Overall good, yes?

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

It's a good show overall.I like it.But I don't understand how is he fighting robots.But he sometimes fights aliens(on Earth usually).

Showing 16-30 of 197