Charlie506

Charlie506

1,069 posts

I always play as a diva in wwe xD.

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 11:40am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

I don't really care if a man plays like a woman or viceversa. What I do know is that I'd rather play as a male in most games because they don't look as scrawny and (frankly, weak) as females. Dunno, guess I'm sexist.

'specially in games like TES. All hail the Argonian Male!

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 6:28pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

I'd rather play as a male in most games because they don't look as scrawny and (frankly, weak) as females. Dunno, guess I'm sexist.

This probably isn't you being sexist, tbh. It's the game makers in most cases because they wanna do ~sex appeal~.

Also, I can't speak for TES, but in Skyrim? Hecks yeah, argonian males for the win.

Several of my irl, straight, male friends play as female characters more often than not because they, uh, like the view.
I usually go with male characters because there's less chance of excessive skimpiness or excessive girliness (have you people seen the female characters in pokemon games, I don't even).

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 5:51pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

Speaking of Skeerim...I love that they give the females matching outfits that aren't basically armored bikinis

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 8:37pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

Hecks yeah, argonian males for the win.

Wow. You're the only person I have met that likes to play as an argonian as well. Most friends don't like argonians because the nords are racist against them (hint: that's what I like about them).

Skeerim

Skeerim.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 9:17pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,420 posts

I don't think it matters what character you pick. There can be certain advantages to picking a female character over a male one. It doesn't really matter, and it certainly doesn't make you less of a man.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 8:24am

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

Wow. You're the only person I have met that likes to play as an argonian as well. Most friends don't like argonians because the nords are racist against them (hint: that's what I like about them).

But they're all lizardy. Surely people can't argue that reptilians aren't all sorts of awesome regardless of how ingame peeps treat them. o:

Although the chest bumps on the females make me weirdly uncomfortable.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 11:27am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

But they're all lizardy. Surely people can't argue that reptilians aren't all sorts of awesome regardless of how ingame peeps treat them. o:

I forgot to say that I also like their voice the best. Not only that of the dragonborn but also the NPCs. The argonian NPC's voices are the best.

Although the chest bumps on the females make me weirdly uncomfortable.

I know O.o the argonians being reptilians and all.

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 2:46am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Argonians were great in Oblivion but in Skyrim they seem uglier than they were.

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 8:27am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

I disagree. Argonians aren't supposed to be, uh, pretty. I think it fits them to be very different from most of the other races.

Reply to Playing as a girl.

You must be logged in to post a reply!