ForumsThe TavernHow many times do you wash your hands?

22 4574
Major101
Major101
26 posts
Farmer

Place your answer here. Ask yourself is it the same number you go to the bathroom? If so, thats good for you. If not thats not so good for the people around you.

Why am I asking this question? It was a request from a friend who wanted to know the answer.

• 22 Replies
Roxxar123
Roxxar123
61 posts
Farmer

After each time I go to the bathroom, after each meal, and after I touch dirty stuff(dirt, food, grease, etc.)

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Roughly five times, whenever I go to the washroom, or after touching something that would haunt me if I didn't wash it off.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Not that often, usually whenever I use the bathroom or eat something with my hands, so probably less than five times a day.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Thanks to my job, I have to wash glass materials quite often. I don't really know how many times I wash my hands, but I think it's a lot. This is the reason why my hands are pretty dry, especially at winter.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Not that often, usually whenever I use the bathroom or eat something with my hands, so probably less than five times a day.

^ That is pretty much what I do.
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I always forget to wash before a meal, but I always wash after a meal because for the most part I go back to my computer and I don't want that to have food or grease on it. I'd say about 5 times a day.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I wash them pretty much every time I go to the toilet and whenever my hands get dirty I probably wash my hands slighlty more then average I would think.

Showing 16-22 of 22