ForumsThe TavernHair Color

38 2888
blk2860
blk2860
10,793 posts

What is your Hair color? Do you wish you had a different Hair Color? Does anyone think that your hair is a different color?

My Hair color is Dark Brown and I'm perfectly fine with it. Many people think I have Black Hair for some reason though.

• 38 Replies
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
899 posts

So, I'm not really too sure if my hair is a deep brown or a light shade of black, I think it was black when I was younger and it lightened as I got older..
I'll post a proper picture in the Picture Thread when I get the chance.

Jumpper
Jumpper
226 posts

Dark Brown...Many people think I have Black Hair for some reason though.

Same here. but my hair is starting to get lighter though.
ironblade41
ironblade41
530 posts

Mine started out light brown, but it's always getting darker.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
176 posts

My hair color is a brown with faded red highlights.It used to be like pitch black but then my sister dyed her hair red and she had a lot left over so I got some.It looks really cool and I love it!People think its just brown though.

fireangle
fireangle
182 posts

I have dirty blond hair that every one thinks is light brown. I think I wouldn't change my hair color even if I think that redish brown hair is the perfect color of hair.

killersup10
killersup10
2,779 posts

Dirty blonde, Killersup wavers between blonde and brown depending on the month of the year....

pickpocket
pickpocket
6,013 posts

I, like many of you, have poop hair

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,368 posts

Black....turned to light brown two years ago after more than a decade of competitive water sports. Hell yeah.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,737 posts

Blonde over here! Yeah, go me!

Well, my hair is blonde. My eyebrows are dark brown while my beard and mustache are red. Go figure.

tegan190
tegan190
798 posts

I've got light brown hair, but I can't picture myself with anything but that. I think I'd look really bad with anything lighter than what I have right now.

404011xz
404011xz
218 posts

sounds like me and fireangle have the same haircolor. It's sorta a dirty blonde, it borders on brown and blonde. I think hair color affects people because since I'm half blonde I seem to have REALLY horrible memory, it only effects remembering events that happened in my life. Ex. I am always asking my friends what their names are because I always forget, so I have to come up with nick-names. But I can remember how to do math problems and historical events just fine.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,396 posts

my hair looks black. it actually is REALLY dark brown hair. even most of my family members though think its black. its only noticable in strong sunlight.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
10,143 posts

Well, my hair is blonde. My eyebrows are dark brown while my beard and mustache are red.

Devoid is a blondy O.o never would've guessed it..just had an idea you had darker hair for some reason

I think hair color affects people because since I'm half blonde I seem to have REALLY horrible memory,

Hair colour doesn't affect people...that is just a stereotype for blondes..my hair colour doesn't affect me at all. I have dirty blonde hair (with random parts of more blonde and less blonde) and yet it doesn't cause me to be "dumb" or forgetful
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,537 posts

Blond/light brown for a few years. It turned black when I was around 10.

Roxxar123
Roxxar123
62 posts

My hair is black. It's not a dark-brown like others, it's just...BLACK.

Showing 1-15 of 38