Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Hair Color

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 8:01pm

collimore

collimore

46 posts

I have dark brown hair but I have this strange love of red hair... My friends think I'm crazy but I think red hair is attractive.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 9:58pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,427 posts

I have blonde hair but it is very slowly turning brown my dad was the same I think most people class it as dirty blonde which sounds bad so I just say blonde.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 10:17pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

277 posts

I am a ginger, and would wouldn't change my hair if someone paid me to do it. Red hair is part of my personality now. Plus, all of my cousins have red hair, and it's cool to be able to relate to them like that.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 11:52pm

Nightfang21

Nightfang21

123 posts

My hair color is dark brown but soon to be grey/pepper.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 8:19pm

Katnip28

Katnip28

26 posts

i have really dark brown hair. it used to look black but now it just looks dark brown. when i was little it used to be straight. in 4th grade i had one curl in the nape of my neck. 3 years later and its insanely curly.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 8:24pm

Katnip28

Katnip28

26 posts

and if i could change my hair id change it to straight balck

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:44pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

118 posts

mine is jet black. i wonder what i would look like with light brown though

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 1:19am

fireangle

fireangle

182 posts

Ex. I am always asking my friends what their names are because I always forget, so I have to come up with nick-names. But I can remember how to do math problems and historical events just fine.

I'm exactly like that. I can't remember anyone's name to save my life.

I have dark brown hair but I have this strange love of red hair... My friends think I'm crazy but I think red hair is attractive.

I know how you feel. I like red hair a lot for some reason. I have no idea why.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 3:50am

JoshTheBoss

JoshTheBoss

420 posts

My hair is dirty blond. I'm ambiguous. I hope you can find a more relevant interest.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 2:12pm

Milos

Milos

907 posts

Blonde for the first 4 years of my life. Now my hair is black, have a couple of gray ones.

Reply to Hair Color

You must be logged in to post a reply!