winmaster1

637 posts

I can AIR jump.

Actually, everyone can.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 9:36pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Hey, did you notice on a few of the levels with the towers above your starting place, you can actually jump onto the top of the tower just with gaining a bit of flow, about half a bar. I might post a video that shows how you do it.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 9:56pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,405 posts

Hey, did you notice on a few of the levels with the towers above your starting place, you can actually jump onto the top of the tower just with gaining a bit of flow, about half a bar. I might post a video that shows how you do it.

Whoa you don't say x) That's so easy lol.
But all these tricks are very easy. I'll play you sometime. 1.05 million XP+ :D

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 8:28pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

But that trick on Wombat, I did it only once. I know how to do it, but it makes you slower when you're playing.

Posted Jan 29, '13 at 8:32pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

I might post a few pictures, but I don't know how to post picture. Any ideas?

Oh, and, here's a trick that I just found out how to do: On Funk, keep going with tap-flowing. Then when you get to the end, don't tap-flow and flow whole over that giant wall.

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 6:03pm

TheCamaro

TheCamaro

9 posts

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y511/TheCamaro/Exit%20path/darktricks_zpsb4d9cc12.png

Doing some invisible tricks with the legendary Phoenix. I'm on top of the tower on the top left side

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 6:17pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,405 posts

Phoenix! :3

And I can (or could) do both of those tricks. I'm probably too rusty now though :P

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 6:32pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

Winmaster, your not rlly as good as you say you are. Not being an ***, just preachin de truth.
Winmaster, can you do quads, or triples? I can do a quad once in a while. There is a link to my EP levels on my about page, theyre cool. Some glitch up, need to delete them though

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 6:38pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

Lets see. I obviously play on Ycks EP. And i agree,-alot of noobs now on yck's. thats why suicide machine quit, my good friend. Any way, I can air jump (lol) i can do a falling corner, insanity, troppos once in a while, quads and triples, a log wall, several different wall jumps,and more. Oh yeah, I can do skywalkers, stickys, warping, and more that I cant name. I will post screenshots when I learn how (YOLO winmaster)

Reply to Exit Path Trickzzz

You must be logged in to post a reply!