ForumsNewcomers ForumIs there a way i can work for Armor Games?

8 1307
AJtheConquerer
AJtheConquerer
41 posts

I've always thought it would be kinda fun and easy to work for Armor Games... Is this true? I could monitor something or I don't even know...

• 8 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

Job info for AG

I don't know if that is up to date or not. You would have to obviously know coding and stuff to work at AG. Also they would have to have a spot open, and I don't know if they do right now.

I could monitor something

Probably something an intern does. My guess would be that they don't have internships but they might.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Job info for AG

Wow... Looks like fun... BTW how many people work there?

Lol... Golf Tournament and Snowboard trip :O Pay Vacation :O Healthcare :O

This is freakin' luxury xD
Ancuta
Ancuta
140 posts

There is only one way to find out... by asking
Good luck

Ferret
Ferret
9,279 posts

Working in the game industry is both fun and challenging. I find that most people that do, work hard and long hours. They have great passion for their jobs, but also get very involved in them. This means if you're looking for a easy job, it's not for you. If you're looking for a fun, rewarding job. It is for you.

As for working directly at Armor Games, I've not heard of any openings.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,320 posts

So... basically what you're saying here is that you were the one that scooped up the last job opening, huh Ferret? =P

Yugoslavia4ever
Yugoslavia4ever
8 posts

But you need to have experienced programming and making games.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

But you need to have experienced programming and making games.

Programming and coding, yes. But not games...I don't see Ferret doin any games..
JackMinnow
JackMinnow
29 posts

Much like anywhere in today's depressing job market, you're going to be hard pressed for an opening.

Showing 1-8 of 8