ForumsGamesAG overrated...?

52 5689
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Is AG overrated? What makes it better then other sites? What makes it worse? Some people say this is the best site ever. Are they right? Killersup thought that it was overrated as the "best site ever."

• 52 Replies
Sameezy
Sameezy
3 posts
Shepherd

What makes it better than other sites? It hosts John's games.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Is AG overrated? What makes it better then other sites? What makes it worse? Some people say this is the best site ever. Are they right? Killersup thought that it was overrated as the "best site ever."

In my opinion it's not... I don't go on other sites so my opinion is very biased ;P But compared to like Mochi Games which is freakin' sloppy AG beats it out...
T_Slice
T_Slice
42 posts
Shepherd

I find armor games to be very good and sometimes i get bored with the games, mostly the awful sports game section but they do offer a wide variety of fun challenging games i like them the best overall

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

For games..no offense but definitely not the "best site ever"

For forums, however, maybe not necessarily the best...but definitely up there. Spam is swept up quite nicely and efficiently..despite how some people feel about our mods/admins at times, I do believe we have some of the best mods/admins out there (a lot more active and alert than other sites)...users are much more communicative and friendly..and it looks much prettier

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

In my opinion AG is the best
- Easy to navigate through
- Simple
- Plenty of games, in different categories
- Great community
- Employees are engaged (Listen to the audience)

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

AG is a great website.

I've been to tons of Forums--Sky9, Stickpage, Echoes, etc, but AG really stands out. Moderators and admins are much more active here, the noobs that come are as smart as ordinary members, and the usual people that come are extremely smart.

Plus the games? Its games are great! It really hosts the best flash games out there. You can try Flonga, Max Games, Mahee, or anything else. But Armor Games... you'll see it hosts the best games out there.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I like some parts of the forum. I don't play flash games anymore, don't go out and start conversations on profiles, or anything else, just the forum, and that's because I have some threads I like to update and others I like posting in.

Best site ever? Far from it. AG only has games and a forum, neither all that great. Now look at Kongregate: Achievements, chat rooms, arts and sounds section (where they can get rated), fixes glitches quickly (quickly as in a matter of days or weeks, not years), more games, more active forum.
Now Look at NewGrounds: More games, movies, audio, art, etc. When compared to those gaming sites, AG has nothing special to offer.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

In my opinion Armor Games IS the "best site ever". In addition to having the best layout and games, it also has the forums and rankings/armor points. Both of those you don't see that much.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

AG is not overrated at all. Flash gaming websites like Kong, Newgrounds, etc. are more popular compared to AG. The only thing that keeps me here is the community. I occasionally play flash games but not as much as I used to.

rmorrin
rmorrin
27 posts
Scribe

all AG really needs is to get a chat room system along with the forum so then it will be the best also from what ive seen from other sites this is the easiest to navigate and it doesnt upload all those crappy games that arent even worth attempting to play

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

More games, movies, audio, art, etc. When compared to those gaming sites, AG has nothing special to offer.

I agree. It should tilt more towards Newgrounds as an example. They have audio, movies, and games, and forums ;P But the thing with Newgrounds is that it LAGSSSSS... Too much lag there ;P
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Also, AG's layout is simple and easy to navigate through.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

To be overrated, you need to be popular. :X

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

Best site ever? Far from it. AG only has games and a forum, neither all that great. Now look at Kongregate: Achievements, chat rooms, arts and sounds section (where they can get rated), fixes glitches quickly (quickly as in a matter of days or weeks, not years), more games, more active forum.
Now Look at NewGrounds: More games, movies, audio, art, etc. When compared to those gaming sites, AG has nothing special to offer.

I've been there.

What makes AG better? Well, it has better games. And a better community. Quality over Quantity. Kongregate's community sucks. Same with Newgrounds. Their games aren't that good, either. And how they treat their games? "Do this. Do that. Get 50 points." If you don't have alot of points, people will think you're a noob.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

people will think you're a noob.

Because that never happens here....

Its not overrated. I think places where the IQ of their users is equal to the IQ of my toaster are over rated. Addicting games, newground, kongregate to name a few. They are poopy. We arent poopy.
Showing 1-15 of 52