ForumsArt, Music, and Writingpickpocket`s doodles

461 184795
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

So, I started to doodle in my math notebook in class. They actually came out pretty cool. I decided to share them with you because I just did. Here, have a robot thing.
http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii523/snowman921/Photoon11-28-12at1025PM.jpg

And this one is pretty cool in my opinion. its all slimy and stuff.
http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii523/snowman921/Photoon11-28-12at1024PM.jpg

Yes, thats my math work. It shows my dedication, doesnt it?

I might put up some more in a few days. I dunno.

• 461 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Not bad for a little bit of math class doodling!

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

I doodle too

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

@killersup that's what I said. I was fairly shocked that they actually looked decent. What do you think, at least one every weekday? That sounds ok for a few weeks.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Haha Class doodling have been always a human trait since the beginning of time lol. If you don't mind, may I post some of my own doodles here too?

I have one that i cooked up during a lecture...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Doodles! =3

I likes 'em..now a question..what did you make the slime stuff with?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I took a pen, drew the little drop, then filled it in. I left one spot white on them all to make it look more cartoony.
@Chrome, I suppose you can post one doodle. Anymore, then you can make your own thread. Ok?

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Maaybe... I don't think it will be nice of me to post my stuff here... Don't wanna be stealing the spotlight... (or trying).

Any ways, is that trigonometry? The sight of it brings back horrible memories of SIN COS AND TAN!

I hate trigonometry but i love doodling...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yes, thats my math work. It shows my dedication, doesnt it?

Technically, doodling does make you remember stuff more easily, and is a fine way to grow more concentrated while listening, because the doodles are more or less brainlessly done.
Which doesn't explain why my margins are full and my head empty.

Robot looks neat, good motion, wheel/feet looks out of place, perhaps because you separated them from the legs with that line, but that's pretty nitpicky for a doodle.

Dripping is awesome and should be everywhere.
You did it well, without too many repeat patterns.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Maaybe... I don't think it will be nice of me to post my stuff here... Don't wanna be stealing the spotlight...

Thanks for being cool.
Any ways, is that trigonometry?

Geometry. I used my laptop camera to take the pic, so they are all back wards....
Robot looks neat, good motion, wheel/feet looks out of place

Thanks, and yeah I have a problem with feet. I dunno. They are weird and I cant capture there weirdness.
Dripping is awesome and should be everywhere.
You did it well, without too many repeat patterns.

Thanks. I tried my best to not get into patterns.

Ill upload at least one latter on.
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Thanks for being cool.

Yeah, sorry for that... I was being quite a ****** back there...

Geometry. I used my laptop camera to take the pic, so they are all back wards....

Huh... Geometry is still as worse for me... To much point-a-to-point-b stuff which strained my eye... The worse part for me is, I'm now taking 3D geometry, which is a freaking pain... 3 axis... Dear god...

Anyways, the bot is cute, looks simple and cartoonish and i like it. The droplets are nice though, it has a comicky and cartoon feel in it and it is technically well drawn.

Keep it up, bro.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I like the drops. The highlight on each one really makes the difference. And it's a good idea to keep practicing with shading and highlighting on your doodles, because it ain't fun to mess up on something important...

I don't have much to add on the robot, but I think it shows a good imagination. Which is critically important for an artist, imo.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Its a shark. Sure, it could use a little more detail, but it looks alright right now.
http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii523/snowman921/Photoon11-29-12at745PM2.jpg

And here is a raptor. Rawr.
http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii523/snowman921/Photoon11-29-12at751PM.jpg

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii523/snowman921/Photoon11-29-12at748PM.jpg
Let me introduce you to my mini slender. He only wants some friends.
I think I might do a bigger one later on..... thats what she said.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup could be mini-slender's friend. FOREVER O_O

gabrielzanchete
gabrielzanchete
5 posts
Nomad

the shark is cool!!

Showing 1-15 of 461